Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CISMALES DID 9-11
Jun 5, 2002

chaotic good STEM major; INTJ
is she hot

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CISMALES DID 9-11
Jun 5, 2002

i am still waiting to know if the girl in the op is hot

CISMALES DID 9-11
Jun 5, 2002

Blue Raider posted:

this thread is a waste without pics

CISMALES DID 9-11
Jun 5, 2002

mods i am formally requesting permission for pictures

I actually don't even mind the whole "RULES FOR CONTACTING ME" stuff because I can only imagine what it's like being a girl on these sites. My favorite part is that, without fail, you read about how they are fighting social issues and stuff, but they want a stable MAN with a good job and salary while they work through "their issues" and "find a place for themselves" in the world (aka broke and poo poo job or unemployed)

what I'm saying is Bill Burr is right

CISMALES DID 9-11
Jun 5, 2002

do girls message guys on these or is it all the other way around

CISMALES DID 9-11
Jun 5, 2002

It must be weird to be a girl and have to send out messages but still be active enough on the internet that you read other girls complaining about a barrage of dick pics and poo poo like that. It's basically objective truth that you're undesirable. That sucks and makes me feel kinda bad

CISMALES DID 9-11
Jun 5, 2002

thekgb posted:

Why would someone who hates women be on a dating site? That seems like something that would be more likely to bring them near women, rather than away from them.

from what i've gathered in this thread if you're on a dating site you have very little chance of talking to a woman

CISMALES DID 9-11
Jun 5, 2002

photos niiiiiiiiiiice

CISMALES DID 9-11
Jun 5, 2002

Slime Bro Helpdesk posted:

One thing I really like is when someone responds to your message with a reply that seems completely eager but leaves no obvious path to continue a conversation.

I asked a girl who said she's "changing the world" in her 'what I'm doing' section "hey, how are you changing the world?"

"That's a tough question, give me an easier one."

"Ok sure- assuming you don't have a date planned for Valentines day, what show do you plan on netflixing/DVRing? I plan on whating youtubes of dogs playing."

"Oh I didn't even realize Valentines day was coming up :) "

probably because if you're even halfway attractive as a girl I can only imagine that it must be impossible to develop real social skills since as a guy if you're a weirdo you just become a goon and no one ever talks to you again so it's like trial and error but as a pretty girl every guy just compliments you nonstop and you're just like wow i really am amazing aren't i

CISMALES DID 9-11
Jun 5, 2002

Sheep-Goats posted:

Let me translate that for you:

"I know Valentines day is soon and I want you to ask me out for it."

Alternate translation:

"I want someone who isn't ugly to talk to me so I'm gonna dead end this convo"

CISMALES DID 9-11
Jun 5, 2002

Sheep-Goats posted:

The way she would have done this is to not reply period, just like she did to the other fourteen messages sitting in her box. A reply is a positive sign on OKC, don't overthink it.

I actually do agree with this but it's funnier my way

CISMALES DID 9-11
Jun 5, 2002

i'm a browncoat and my profile is just the best you'll find in the 'verse

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CISMALES DID 9-11
Jun 5, 2002

to be fair to these girls it must be kind of neat to finally be in a position where you get a lot of attention after being the ugly chick your whole life they just have to get used to the fact that they're about to be lied to and dumped

• Locked thread