Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
funeral home DJ
Apr 21, 2003

Pillbug

BKPR posted:

About Me: I will repeat the funniest cable tv comedy bits before plumbing your holes.

I want to see an experiment where a woman starts talking about ALF or Family Matters in the middle of sex to see how long it takes the dude to go flaccid.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

funeral home DJ
Apr 21, 2003

Pillbug

man nurse posted:

I'm getting nothing but jet-setting yoga enthusiasts who won't message back and the one person who did immediately started sending me gross pictures so I think I'm about done with this.

OKCupid is for gross pictures and flame wars.

funeral home DJ
Apr 21, 2003

Pillbug
Is everyone sure that's not a real doll that someone propped up? That face is kinda weirding me out.

funeral home DJ
Apr 21, 2003

Pillbug
I don't know what the gently caress I'm doing on okcupid because the more I use it the more I'm convinced it's like some ironic twitter performance art stuff. I clicked on the "Activity" link this morning and saw a woman that was telling anyone who wants to get married that "[she's] your girl" and in the literal next sentence states that she's pregnant.

Nobody could be like that on this gay earth, sorry. This all has to be a huge joke and I'm not in on it yet.

funeral home DJ
Apr 21, 2003

Pillbug

LeoMarr posted:

probably wouldgoing to

As someone with hosed up teeth, I'm pretty sure she's gonna have hosed-up teeth.

Make sure you check extra careful before allowing her mandibles anywhere near your dick.

funeral home DJ
Apr 21, 2003

Pillbug

Breetai posted:

Hi single men my name is NATALIE I never been married with no kids and I don't drink alcohol and wine and I don't smoke and I do live on my own but I do have got a pet is cockatiel is male and his name is PAULIE. I just started my new part time job is hospitality at 25/5/2015 and my working days is Mondays and Tuesdays I start work about 8am until 15:00pm but I do get the taxi take me to my work and take me back home after my work because I don't drive ok. I never want no big beer drinker and non smoker & i'm looking for in relationship & engaged & marriage and if I do find right man we will doing to do is exercise to be fit together & we will be very happy and normal couples. I never ever not interested with no night clubs at the pubs & no AFL & no car racing & no fishing & no camping & no webcam sex & no playing mind games & no liars males are acting like the teenager & no age of early 20's & early 30's but the age I really do need is 39 to 51 year old ok. I never don't want no overweight weight fully hairy body men & I never ever not interested having sex with me for free ok because we want go on our first date so we will know more about each other first before we going to next step ok. I never ever not interested to take my fully naked photos to send on the internet & on the mobiles & I never ever don't want talking about my down below & my breast & my butt if you are going to talk about that I really going to block & delete you forever THATS YOUR FIRST & LAST WARNING TO YOU!!!!!!!!

"I never ever don't want talking about my down below & my breast & my butt"

Can someone translate this from White Trash to English for me?

funeral home DJ
Apr 21, 2003

Pillbug

Germstore posted:

anyone with gauges ears is a garbage person c/d

Why did you bother offering "deny" as an option?

funeral home DJ
Apr 21, 2003

Pillbug
That's not a woman because he described himself as "female", and nobody outside of goony trilby-havers says that.

funeral home DJ
Apr 21, 2003

Pillbug

vyst posted:

Chains usually

You monster.

funeral home DJ
Apr 21, 2003

Pillbug

Risky posted:

I felt like a pimp because I had 12 likes on my profile. Hers has over 2000. I guess guys really do have to play the mass message game.

This wicked hot chick I met through okcupid showed me some of the messages she gets from dudes, including one guy telling her, in great detail, how he wants to spank that rear end. He's from a different state like 150+ miles away. This dude probably sent like 300 copies of this message to every woman in his town and is now moving outward, wondering why he can't get laid.

I hope you get laid, spanking bro. It'll probably be from some 250 lb woman that has a mustache and carries a cattle prod for pleasure, but you'll wet it up one day. :unsmith:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

funeral home DJ
Apr 21, 2003

Pillbug

You have to be a really boring person to use methamphetamine and then sit in front of your computer typing up an okcupid profile.

• Locked thread