Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
Do we post okcupid stories itt? Just moved to a new city, and don't know anybody so I have been pofing and okcing a bunch. Anyway I started talking to a pretty hot girl and we decided to meet up pretty quickly. I guess it should have a huge red flag that under "I spend a Lot of Time Thinking About" was listed Feminism and Athiesm. I mean I am an athiest too, but its not something I go around bragging about, and whats to think about not believing in stuff? The other red flag should have been that she invited me to her place for the first date after like 10 minutes of talking, and after asking me if "I am not just looking for a hookup?"

Anyway I get there, and she is wasted. I thought just drunk at the time, but it would later come up that she takes xanex and klonopin recreationally, so she was probably pilled out too. We were talking and it was fine, and all of a sudden she started talking about feminism, and literally burst into tears, like full on crying, with snot dripping and poo poo. I think I laughed? It was surreal, she got over it though. She seemed to try to pick political fights and stuff like that I think, but I was pretty careful about saying anything triggering, so it was mostly fine. I think at one point I mentioned that I like to cook, and she god defensive like I was suggesting women should cook or something (I imagine she was barely listening to me because of how drunk/high she was but the word cooking triggered her). Eventually we started making out and she shut up.

Anyway I ended up going over there the next night because she called me at 11pm and asked me to come over, and the sex was good the night before, so I ended up going over there, despite knowing better. She wasn't wasted yet when I got there, but she was getting started. At some point she started arguing that Casey Anthony (the woman who murdered her baby and got away with it) wouldn't have gotten media attention if she was a guy, and trying to explain how she wasn't a villain like she was portrayed. She actually didn't even know most of the facts, just wanted to spout feminist rhetoric. Then she brought up Redit, and basically accused me of being a redditor, and she hates redditors. I don't read reddit, and I explained this, and she started getting really mad about the Fappening, and accused me of probably spending hours looking at the pictures. I guess this was all I could take, because it was just getting too ridiculous. I actually never checked out the fappening pics because its not 1998 and I don't jerk of to jpegs, but I told her that yes I jerked off to the fappening pics 1000's of times, and that if the women didn't want me to they shouldn't have posted them to the cloud (I don't believe this, but I knew it would get a reaction out of her). She kicked me out.

Online dating is the worst

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

LeoMarr posted:

Why didn't you just agree and gently caress her regardless

my eyes started to hurt from how hard I was rolling them

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
omg lol she just texted me

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

LeoMarr posted:

post results

I didn't get kicked out this time, but man she is still intolerable and obnoxious.

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
Thanks for advice SA OKC thread!

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
Sup plebs OK cupid just informed me that I am elite tier hotness

quote:

We just detected that you’re now among the most attractive people on OkCupid.

We learned this from clicks to your profile and reactions to you in Quickmatch. Did you get a new haircut or something? Well, it’s working!

To celebrate, we’ve adjusted your OkCupid experience:

You’ll see more attractive people in your results.

This won’t affect your match percentages, which are still based purely on your answers and desired match’s answers. But we’ll recommend more attractive people to you. You’ll also appear more often to other attractive people.

Sign in to see your newly-shuffled matches. Have fun, and don’t let this go to your head.

:smug:

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
hater

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
if anything there arent enough genders and orientations

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

Nirvikalpa posted:

My self-summary
Super sarcastic and super nerdy. When I'm not working, you can find me baking for no reason, drinking tequila, playing video games, hanging out in the woods with my dog, or watching bad horror movies. I don't play CoD or Halo. Currently a retail manager (for way too long), and a bartender for the Bengals (which I love). Eventually would like to have my own bartending service. Yes, I do have a Gyarados tattoo. And a Milotic tattoo, and a Triforce of Power tattoo. More to come.

What I’m doing with my life
Working/falling asleep in bushes/hiking

I’m really good at
I make good rear end margaritas and cake. And random Pokemon trivia. And I can bond with any animal. Like a modern day Snow White

Favorite books, movies, shows, music, and food
Seafood/sushi
Croissants
Strawberry waffles
Watermelon
Burritos
Nachos
Salami

Stanley Kubric films
Hayao Miyazaki films
BlumHouse films
House of 1000 Corpses
Human Centipede
Moulin Rouge
Pee Wee's Big Adventure
Black Swan
The Babadook

Tchaikovsky
Chopin
basic rear end pop music
I spend a lot of time thinking about
Crab thoughts
On a typical Friday night I am
Working! :D/D:

You should message me if
If you want to get rekt at Smash Bros, or eat sushi with me. Or both at the same time.

Also, not looking for a FWB deal, so no, I will not gently caress you. Even if you'd "drag your dick through glass" to be with me

how fat

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
I went out with a girl who said she does not believe in dinosaurs in her questions

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

LethalGeek posted:

I'm not single sorry folks. I mainly am on there just looking for people to hang out with, which is probably why I'm more critical about things cause I don't have to really try.

lol what? on okcupid? I don't get it, why would you do this if you aren't trying to hook up?

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

I dont get it, no one I have met on OKC has actually been using it to make friends, its a service for finding dates.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

what a catch

• Locked thread