Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Extra Large Marge
Jan 21, 2004

Fun Shoe
I'm not really here for dating, I just want to talk to people about my opinions on Israel

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Extra Large Marge
Jan 21, 2004

Fun Shoe
Your OKCupid profile should assure viewers that you are not a serial killer. Unfortunately you can't just write "I assure you, I'm not a serial killer" as ironically, this sets off some red flags.

Extra Large Marge
Jan 21, 2004

Fun Shoe
The problem with online dating is that 90% of the profiles are Gawker bloggers looking for primary sources.

Extra Large Marge
Jan 21, 2004

Fun Shoe

Some people are just better fit for monastery life

Extra Large Marge
Jan 21, 2004

Fun Shoe

Literal Carehaver posted:

ok, i'll bite

what is GGG?

Good, Giving, and Game. It's from the Savage Love advice column

It means you are willing to do weird stuff in bed within reason

Extra Large Marge
Jan 21, 2004

Fun Shoe

Busta Chimes.wav posted:

i did it, i found the okc.txt

"Oh it's nothing sexual, I just enjoy hurting people"

Extra Large Marge
Jan 21, 2004

Fun Shoe

Chomp8645 posted:

Yeah if it's like that then probably.

I don't think we have much of her type around my area because most of her style was new to me. Is this what hipsters are like? If she is typical of a certain group then that group is not represented very much in my area.

"Those who play board games"

Extra Large Marge
Jan 21, 2004

Fun Shoe

Cowman posted:

Let's play a game, is this a bot, police sting or legit?

found her by just running an auto clicker on the like button in quickmatch :v:

Yeah right, you get there all ready to bone then they just try to sell you timeshares in Lake Tahoe

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Extra Large Marge
Jan 21, 2004

Fun Shoe

Bored posted:

But you're missing out on the sexy stilts-walker.

gently caress it. It's funnier to see in action. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ACJ7-_G16G0&t=773s

What the gently caress, this is freaking stupid

• Locked thread