Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

its super easy to get girl from okcupid, just find a girl who smokes weed and say "hey wanna smoke some weed?"

if that doesn't work then you should just give up.

I get tons of messages from older couples asking me to gently caress their wives, its super gross and weird

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

yung jew posted:

Why not gently caress their wives

I'm young and handsome I really don't need to do that in order to get laid. Also I'm afraid my mad steez would lead to the husband murdering me in jealousy

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

this broad thought she had a chance with me lol, she sent me a long message

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

deleted it because it was too depressing to exist, sorry guys

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

sometimes when i'm bored i message a random girl on the other side of the world and get her to send me her boobs

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

Six things i could never do without:
Oxygen
Food
Water
Air
Clothes
I dunno

Most private thing I'm willing to admit:
Nothing lol

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

you should message me if:
u want to

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

whoa nelly

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

imagine having an okcupid profile and still not being able to get laid

what a depressing existence that would be

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

tafe is australian for community college

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

reeling in a slamwhale fellas

wish me luck

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

quote:

My self-summary
I'm a cisgender, queer white woman in my mid-twenties. I'm pro-choice and I believe in intersectional feminism.

This is every drat girl in Melbourne. Like, its a dating site. I kind of expect you not to be trans as default and I don't see what abortion has to do with anything. i don't even know.

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

I went out with a girl a few times from okcupid that was in an open relationship, and it turns out that I couldn't handle that type of crazy situation with a dude sitting in the other room and I just kinda went dark on her. I still feel really bad about it and I kinda wanna say sorry, because she was a sweetheart and was only nice to me.

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

Dry spell, and she was real a cutie.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

goddamn can you shut up about food in just one thread

its in every thread and its boring as hell

• Locked thread