Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
big cummers ONLY
Jul 17, 2005

I made a series of bad investments. Tarantula farm. The bottom fell out of the market.

How do you have an emotionally fulfilling relationship with a woman that much younger than you

What do you even talk about

"How are you enjoying the poo poo I went through twenty years ago and am supposed to have learned and grown from"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

big cummers ONLY
Jul 17, 2005

I made a series of bad investments. Tarantula farm. The bottom fell out of the market.

right before the death star blew up

big cummers ONLY
Jul 17, 2005

orgasm????

big cummers ONLY
Jul 17, 2005

Zen Punk posted:

text is more easily searchable than images, if they're both on the public profile than posting one is just as bad as the other.

they published it for anyone to read/look at, they can't do poo poo. bring Leonard J. Crabs out of cryosleep if necessary

This is less about "what can I do legally" and more about "am I acting like a lunatic creepmaster"

big cummers ONLY
Jul 17, 2005

TenementFunster posted:

i've never used okcupid, but from what i can tell, if you spend any more than 90 seconds contemplating a woman on there you are being a creeper and wasting your time

Responses to an innocuous, boring, or average profile that contains one or two pieces of information that may or may not be red flags:

Correct: "Because the subject of this profile is a human being and I have the means to speak with her, I will use those means to ask her about the bits I am concerned with or interested in. Other random people from the internet will have no input on this decision because I am ostensibly an adult and know how to interact with fellow adults without consulting a giant pile of idiots."

Incorrect: "Better post this profile and her picture on some internet forums and hope Dr Gregory House MD can figure out her entire mental health background based on nearly imperceptible acne scars."

This thread is fun when we're posting demisexual transpandas whose profiles sound like manifestos, not when we take average/boring people and try to tear them apart for the heinous crime of making an OKCupid profile.

edit: hostile asexual BDSM polygamists are a good example of what is both entertaining to read and not weird to post

big cummers ONLY
Jul 17, 2005

Some goons correctly said "just talk to her, you screwball" but the ones trying to go Sherlock Holmes on her mental/romantic history sound too sincere to be fakeposting

big cummers ONLY
Jul 17, 2005

ALL-PRO SEXMAN posted:

gently caress, now I want to register on OKCupid and date that woman just to spite the guy who posted about her.

Dude he totally ONLY posted it as a joke, haha, her profile and a picture of her, haha, what a great joke right guys

big cummers ONLY
Jul 17, 2005

Please post your okcupid profile. Because. poo poo will be fun for all

big cummers ONLY
Jul 17, 2005

They usually have decent buffets. Don't forget the secret password. OR-GY.

big cummers ONLY
Jul 17, 2005

I can't tell if there is just hella fakeposting in here or if you are all really this dumb and terrible

big cummers ONLY
Jul 17, 2005

SaltLick posted:

How many minorities have you dated and improved their lives?

Impossible question because dating me ruins your life automatically

edit: but for real what point are you trying to make with that question

big cummers ONLY fucked around with this message at 22:39 on Mar 12, 2015

big cummers ONLY
Jul 17, 2005

SaltLick posted:

if you dont date blacks youre a racist which is just absurd because shockingly not everyone finds every race attractive. whites wanting to date whites is not being an awful racist

How many times in your life have you used the phrase "I'm not a racist, but..." while checking over your shoulders

big cummers ONLY
Jul 17, 2005

Ghaz posted:

well im planning on asking her out next week which is why it would feel sorta weird to have to preface that like "he we should hang out sometime i think we'd have a lot of fun. actually im pretty sure because i did a little research into your preferences and appearance first ;)" imo weird at worst, tryhard at best

Are you fifteen? Ask her out, don't even bring up okcupid until you've been officially dating for like, three months. Definitely don't say you've been researching her. The best research you can do to predict compatibility is to go on a date

Also, be prepared to be rejected, because judging from your posts I doubt your ability to accurately read a "hitting it off" situation

Good luck tho and I hope I'm wrong and you guys have a great time

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

big cummers ONLY
Jul 17, 2005

I don't get it, why did you set it up with a fake account?

• Locked thread