Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
NtotheTC
Dec 31, 2007

Fergus Mac Roich posted:

CS:GO is pretty interesting to watch, but as a casual viewer who honestly doesn't know much about the high level game, it's much harder to watch than Dota or LoL

I have played a lot of DoTA and if I ever see a LoL match being played I am completely lost beyond "the team is trying to kill the other teams base". DoTA and LoL viewership is entirely dependent on people knowing the heroes and the gameplay and are in the category of "games that are great to watch provided you're actively playing them at the time".

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NtotheTC
Dec 31, 2007

I recently started playing CS again after a year off, when I left flusha was getting accused of hacking on LAN. It's good that nothing changes at all, ever.

NtotheTC
Dec 31, 2007

p. sure he cheats though.

NtotheTC
Dec 31, 2007

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive - Sensitivity sensitivity Sensitivity sensitivity sensitivity sensitivity Sensitivity sensitivity

NtotheTC fucked around with this message at 16:11 on Feb 3, 2016

NtotheTC
Dec 31, 2007

sterster posted:

I think this grenade site should be added to the OP - http://www.thewarmup.net/

this is awesome, thanks

NtotheTC
Dec 31, 2007

nftyw posted:

iBuyPower stickers took a big leap once they got perma banned

I didn't know that happened, that's hilarious. Even more hilarious is when I went to look it up, someone was actually saying "even murderers don't get a life sentence, all they did was fix one match".

I truly believe that that person equates a lifetime in jail with not being able to play CS:GO

NtotheTC
Dec 31, 2007

where are you guys watching these games?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NtotheTC
Dec 31, 2007

Apologies for bringing up mousechat again, but my Steelseries Sensei RAW has decided to give up on me, and I don't have £45 to replace it right now. Are there any recommendations for a lower tier mouse? I'd like the quality but I don't need the gimmicks like a sensitivity toggle or 10 extra buttons. My sense is 1 @ 1080 DPI so I don't even need the "UP TO 700000 DPI" stuff, just a solid basic mouse that is comfortable and isn't going to spaz out on me.

• Locked thread