Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

touts itself as a sci-fi simulator kind of shooter but it's in early access. i played around with it for an hour or so and it's actually very good, it feels like halo and insurgency mixed together. the maps are classic arenas without gimmicks and they're exceptionally well made. teh coop seems pretty scary but i haven't messed with it much

it only has two guns with silencer/laser pointer attachments but you don't have to earn them or rank up or anything

anybody else messing with this poo poo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

This doesn't sound promising op

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

I own this game because I bought it a really long time ago for $1 but I'm not going to play it until its released. gently caress early access.

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

Pewdiepie posted:

I own this game because I bought it a really long time ago for $1 but I'm not going to play it until its released. gently caress early access.

i think you shuold give it a try, it is kinda fun. one of the multiplayer maps has a neat thing where the environment slowly changes and the wind turbines, then the sprinkler system, then emergency alert system turn on and it has very cool lighting effects.

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

Frog Act posted:

i think you shuold give it a try, it is kinda fun. one of the multiplayer maps has a neat thing where the environment slowly changes and the wind turbines, then the sprinkler system, then emergency alert system turn on and it has very cool lighting effects.

Very well.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

wow, sprinklers. i will totally play this game OP!

unbookmarks this thread

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

Bobnumerotres posted:

wow, sprinklers. i will totally play this game OP!

unbookmarks this thread

name one other game w/sprinkler tech

psymonkey
May 22, 2006

This post is full of pretty awesome holes. I like all the holes in this post.
You sold me OP. 5 days seems just long enough to get tired of a game like this.

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
this game is not very good guys

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!
Wasn't this the one that was originally announced as a 360/PS3 launch game

psymonkey
May 22, 2006

This post is full of pretty awesome holes. I like all the holes in this post.
I shot a control panel in the tutorial because it wouldn't give me a keycard after mashing on the buttons and the panel stopped working. This game is very realistic but I also lost interest immediately.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

psymonkey posted:

I shot a control panel in the tutorial because it wouldn't give me a keycard after mashing on the buttons and the panel stopped working. This game is very realistic but I also lost interest immediately.

yeah the tutorial is dumb and i stopped there, it doesnt even seem to be super relevant. its easy to hop in and play

• Locked thread