Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

this game was some serious win, and i really hope they do another sequel at some point. it definitely had balance issues (hammer bros and moles were ridiculous) that kinda ruined the online, but if you played with friends and didn't abuse that poo poo it was pure fun.

extremebuff fucked around with this message at 03:29 on Feb 11, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

But Rocks Hurt Head
Jun 30, 2003

by Hand Knit
Pillbug
i'm waiting for an updated Mega Man Soccer

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!
Hell yeah. I remember [Game] as well. [Game] was the poo poo when I played it, a few years ago.

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

yeah, i liked it

Oxyclean
Sep 23, 2007

wa-lu-i-gi yeah yeah yeah

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
they need to do a Mario Strikers with mega man characters as well

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

i want a smash mario strikers with every nintendo franchise +sonic and megaman

Ms. Unsmiley
Feb 13, 2012

yeah

Oxyclean
Sep 23, 2007

Bobnumerotres posted:

i want a smash mario strikers with every nintendo franchise +sonic and megaman

This but also for pretty much all the sports games & Mario Kart.

Smash Kart, make it happen Nintendo.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

they introduced link to mk8 in a DLC and it's great. i dont understand why smash kart hasnt been done

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

I really wanted to like this game but it seemed to be entirely based around doing 1 of like 3 dumb QTEs to kick the ball into the net, running back and repeating

demons.
Apr 20, 2012

Check out Daisy's rear end!!! Fap fap.

urea
Aug 18, 2013

I liked mario power tennis. It's a good party game rivaling mario kart and mario party.

tbh, mario party is a lovely party game. Even 20 turn matches take forever to finish

urea fucked around with this message at 04:26 on Feb 11, 2015

But Rocks Hurt Head
Jun 30, 2003

by Hand Knit
Pillbug

demons. posted:

fap fap. the jerk off sound. fap fap.

Whirlwind Jones
Apr 13, 2013

by Lowtax
The GBA golf and tennis games made by Camelot were really good.

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.

demons. posted:

also her robot hands

Dr. Cool Aids
Jul 6, 2009

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

I really wanted to like this game but it seemed to be entirely based around doing 1 of like 3 dumb QTEs to kick the ball into the net, running back and repeating

back in the day i was poo poo hot on this game and it got more complex at the ~high levels~. waluigi and daisy, for example, could teleport. if the ball was charged enough you could score by teleporting into the net

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

strikers was the best mario sports game to me because it felt like its own little world. it wasn't some mario spin on a popular sport, it was this odd mix of football and rugby with really rough versions of nintendo characters wearing battle armor and poo poo

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

demons. posted:

post a nice gif or webm for me

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

e:dumb

Ms. Unsmiley
Feb 13, 2012

Sudden Javelin posted:

back in the day i was poo poo hot on this game and it got more complex at the ~high levels~. waluigi and daisy, for example, could teleport. if the ball was charged enough you could score by teleporting into the net

boo could become invincible for like a split second and you could go right through the goalie with good timing. dry bones could also teleport through the goalie but it was little trickier, you had to space it right

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

sharrrk posted:

boo could become invincible for like a split second and you could go right through the goalie with good timing. dry bones could also teleport through the goalie but it was little trickier, you had to space it right

this was actually the kind of poo poo people abused and it was really easy to do

the problem was when hammer bros didnt even need the spacing or right timing they could just plop a hammer down and stun the goalie+anyone else around and make a goal

• Locked thread