Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who do *you* want to date?
Chihaya
Kana
Taichi
Arata
Porky
Tsutomu
Hisashi
Shinobu
that tiny motherfucker that styled on taichi
Retro
View Results

Nondevor
Jun 1, 2011

catposting

Razzled posted:

You guys are the worst how could you not vote for Taichi.

Kana gets priority. But yeah, I totally would have chosen Taichi as well.

Out of all the characters, to me he has some of the most satisfactory development. I was cheering so hard when he finally won the B-rank tournament. Good for you, Taichi. :unsmith:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nondevor
Jun 1, 2011

catposting

Cake Attack posted:

I'm going to watch this show again. Its the right thing to do, I feel

Someone with more effort than me should start a Simulwatch thread. I think it's also time for a rewatch...

Nondevor
Jun 1, 2011

catposting

Cake Attack posted:

i'll never stop waiting

:agreed:

Every single time I try to start the manga, I keep thinking of how much better the anime adaption would be. :(

Nondevor
Jun 1, 2011

catposting
I'm so glad that season 3 finally has a release date! My not reading a single chapter ahead in the manga after season 2 ended was entirely worth it. How many years has it been at this point?

:same:

Taichi is extremely good and I will not condone this violence against him :colbert:

I would be okay with Kana being #1 though.