Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax
who's excited for this epic mother loving game to be released next week on the 19th???

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yobgoblin
Mar 19, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Clapping Larry
I'm pretty hyped. Some friends wanted me to buy them a copy. They should try not buying weed or booze this month.

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine

THE PENETRATOR posted:

who's excited for this epic mother loving game to be released next week on the 19th???

I will still be playing Monster Hunter 4 U at that time and I shall have no time for other games un til...oh...

*flips thru calendar*

gently caress you OP

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax

Futapult posted:

I'm pretty hyped. Some friends wanted me to buy them a copy. They should try not buying weed or booze this month.

i bought space engineers for 3 other people and 2 paid me back... im going to hunt the last mother fucker down

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GJBYsv3sGAI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CpS5XGjb3jg

this ismy poo poo

But Rocks Hurt Head
Jun 30, 2003

by Hand Knit
Pillbug
minecraft with actual physics sounds...extremely cool? i'm impressed.

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax
i can't wait to build physical trebuchets based on real-world schematics and blast a dude's castle with rocks... gently caress yeah!

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro
trebuchets own, op. let us know how you like it.

have you tried besieged? people say that is good and it is a building game as well.

BERGfu
Aug 24, 2010

Let me know how this goes as Space Engineers was fun but somewhat time consuming

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax

hubris.height posted:

trebuchets own, op. let us know how you like it.

have you tried besieged? people say that is good and it is a building game as well.

i haven't, but it's fantastic contraption with medieval themes, so i might as well... !

BERGfu posted:

Let me know how this goes as Space Engineers was fun but somewhat time consuming

ok friend

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I'm looking forward to this also space engineers is cool

Yobgoblin
Mar 19, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Clapping Larry

THE PENETRATOR posted:

i bought space engineers for 3 other people and 2 paid me back... im going to hunt the last mother fucker down

I wouldn't really call them friends at this point.

Proletarian Mango
May 21, 2011

wheres the gameplay

Ciaphas
Nov 20, 2005

> BEWARE, COWARD :ovr:

thought this was a besieged thread

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
space engineers is pretty good and they released an update every week. they said at first they weren't planning to make any crazy AI features or whatever which was pretty gay but they finished the kickstarter goals forever ago and now they're working on scripts and better ai and stuff

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010
Woah this does like sick. With some resource collecting I can see this having a fun multiplayer aspect too

Korthal
May 26, 2011

Ciaphas posted:

thought this was a besieged thread

Flannelette
Jan 17, 2010

I for one welcome a new redfaction game

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax
my wallet is ready

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Flannelette posted:

redfaction game

:smith:

Great Joe
Aug 13, 2008

swamp waste
Nov 4, 2009

There is some very sensual touching going on in the cutscene there. i don't actually think it means anything sexual but it's cool how it contrasts with modern ideas of what bad ass stuff should be like. It even seems authentic to some kind of chivalric masculine touching from a tyme longe gone

this is an image of incredible power

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Prometheus1
Mar 15, 2012

History will be kind to me, for I intend to write it

Mr.Fahrenheit
Dec 27, 2012

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

everybody quoting me

El Wombato