Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
alnilam

Okay... *stares at my 5 page CV*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

joke_explainer

my last two resumes I looked at, I googled their name, found obnoxious twitter accounts and links to the music they made that was really really bad. i didn't hire them

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

a separate page listing specific trainings and licenses for technical fields is acceptable

4outof5

Leader of the ULT Right.
Grabbing pussy since April 2, 1994

Bo-Pepper posted:

a separate page listing specific trainings and licenses for technical fields is acceptable

how is this?

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

you backed ogre you're fired

yoober

could you hire someone to manage my mental health

Wertjoe

Bo-Pepper posted:

you backed ogre you're fired

Whats wrong with ogre? It's very fun.

GEExCEE

i think I would be perfect for this job. I assume that Bo needs me to stalk the streets of Gotham, with a sharp with an a quick draw, and *ahem* "manage" some of the "cases" that his Legitimate Business has there. It sounds like a pretty good deal to me as it is but I was really looking for somewhere where I could take a month off a year (still haven't been on honeymoon!) and I'm honestly not keen on having to buy my own trenchcoat and dark glasses.

Miss Psychosis

Sure, hire me.

FluffieDuckie

i'm overqualified for your position but i'll offset that by working half as much as everyone else. i'm going to need to work from home and i expect a hiring bonus, profit sharing, and a big fancy title.

and i can't start monday. i'll be free sept 2016.

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

Miss Psychosis

I can make tumblr posts and have access to four separate academic databases.

joke_explainer

FluffieDuckie posted:

i'm overqualified for your position but i'll offset that by working half as much as everyone else. i'm going to need to work from home and i expect a hiring bonus, profit sharing, and a big fancy title.

and i can't start monday. i'll be free sept 2016.

profit sharing would probably be ok since I think bo-pepper works for a non-profit... can't share what you don't have right? ha ha ha...

joke_explainer

GEExCEE posted:

i think I would be perfect for this job. I assume that Bo needs me to stalk the streets of Gotham, with a sharp with an a quick draw, and *ahem* "manage" some of the "cases" that his Legitimate Business has there. It sounds like a pretty good deal to me as it is but I was really looking for somewhere where I could take a month off a year (still haven't been on honeymoon!) and I'm honestly not keen on having to buy my own trenchcoat and dark glasses.

if you want to become one of Bo-Pepper's thugs you've got to be willing to wear his thug costumes, which are suspenders, red shirt, big hat and a big fake beard

Miss Psychosis

Sample Post:

My Tumblr posted:

The patient exhibits possible signs of histrionic personality disorder compounded by severe impulse control issues, and its incredibly problematic.

deep dish peat moss

If you can match my current offer of working from home and smoking weed all day, I'm your man.

deep dish peat moss

You don't even have to pay me a lot; I live in Tempe, Az.

Miss Psychosis

Reblog this post and I'll put both schizotypal males in ward three in the same room and youtube it. #TheGodDelusion

bog pixie

when i started college i was going for psychology but i immediately switched to physics, then art, religion in there somewhere, then programming, physics again, then education, printmaking (lol) then math. i ended on math so that's the degree i got. hire me.

El Spider

Bo-Pepper posted:

someone please get me a case manager with a history of working with/having an interest in mental health that is willing to work for not a lot of money

i'd like to put forth the name of my associate, fart gently caress hell 5, for this position

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Pomp

by Fluffdaddy

Bo-Pepper posted:

a requirement of this and other jobs is to be where you say you will be and do what you say you will do in exchange for money

that's fuckuing bullshit

----------------

POWERBALL

by zen death robot

Pomp posted:

that's fuckuing bullshit

loving capitalists :jerkbag: where's that foucault quote guy when you need him

----------------

Al Borland

by XyloJW

Bo-Pepper posted:

nobody respects the single page resume anymore why am i sifting through pages of useless info the whole world needs an editor

I always try and fit mine on a single page.

Also can I work from home?

----------------

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

Wertjoe posted:

Whats wrong with ogre? It's very fun.

maybe it is but it's part of the board gaming kickstarter explosion that is churning out a lot of garbage let me tell you what give me space hulk and keyflower and we'll call it even

Al Borland

by XyloJW
so am I hired? I'll work from home and you'll never have to see or hear from me.

----------------

Wertjoe

Bo-Pepper posted:

maybe it is but it's part of the board gaming kickstarter explosion that is churning out a lot of garbage let me tell you what give me space hulk and keyflower and we'll call it even

Oh ok. I totally agree with you on kickstarter. I can start work on Monday.

dogcrash truther

Bo-Pepper posted:

nobody respects the single page resume anymore why am i sifting through pages of useless info the whole world needs an editor

Amen. resumes these days are a loving joke

deep dish peat moss

I edited my friend's resume down to 1 page for him, then he said "hold on it just needs more details" and filled it back up to almost 4 pages full of big block paragraphs

Pomp

by Fluffdaddy
literally everyone ever who gives resume advice tells you one page or no one will read it, what the gently caress's going on here

----------------

dogcrash truther

eight quidlings posted:

i'd like to put forth the name of my associate, fart gently caress hell 5, for this position

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

that's two references from people i trust looks like i found my man

fuck. marry. t-rex

Bo-Pepper posted:

that's two references from people i trust looks like i found my man

Thanks, just give me a few weeks to move to ny

FluffieDuckie

well frankly i'm relieved that you decided you couldn't afford me and went with a less qualified candidate

that job might have cut into my posting time

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

my site has a strict no pets policy fluffieduckie you would hate it

E3 Keynote

eyyyyyyyyyy

Bo-Pepper posted:

someone please get me a case manager with a history of working with/having an interest in mental health that is willing to work for not a lot of money

will u post a thread about me when you find out im confrontational and a bad workr

alnilam

Bo-Pepper posted:

my site has a strict no pets policy fluffieduckie you would hate it

Like your workers aren't even allowed to have pets at home that's messed

google THIS

my wife has a master's in social work but doesn't want the job

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

she's probably overqualified and wants more money than i can offer i need someone who is qualified but not too qualified it is a small window of rightness

pogi

Op i will send you my resume

pogi

Im underqualified for the position but im a real go getter, i submit fluffieduckie and wd-40 as references

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dogdisaster

by Lowtax
keep hiring i'm reloading

----------------

• Locked thread