Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Qtotonibudinibudet
Nov 7, 2011

Omich poluyobok, skazhi ty narkoman? ya prosto tozhe gde to tam zhivu, mogli by vmeste uyobyvat' narkotiki
you could download all the latest programs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Widdiful
Oct 10, 2012

i dont

LP0 ON FIRE
Jan 25, 2006

beep boop
there's only like four websites that people visit now

Qtotonibudinibudet
Nov 7, 2011

Omich poluyobok, skazhi ty narkoman? ya prosto tozhe gde to tam zhivu, mogli by vmeste uyobyvat' narkotiki
i dont even visit websites anymore.

i just look at them

Sweevo
Nov 8, 2007

i sometimes throw cables away

i mean straight into the bin without spending 10+ years in the box of might-come-in-handy-someday first

im a fucking monster

in 1996/7 i wrote an essay about how the internet was being ruined by people putting non-computer things on it

and it turned out i was right

Qtotonibudinibudet
Nov 7, 2011

the computer revolution and its consequences have been a disaster for the human race

newreply.php
Dec 24, 2009

Pillbug
actually broadband internet will save the 3rd world, OP

LP0 ON FIRE
Jan 25, 2006

beep boop

annapacketstormaya posted:

the computer revolution and its consequences have been a disaster for the human race

it all started with htmHELL

cthulhoo
Jun 18, 2012

it never was, op

much like u

theadder
Dec 30, 2011

yes op

du -hast
Mar 12, 2003

BEHEAD THOSE WHO INSULT GENTOO
i remember when retards that posted poo poo threads like this one would be gassed, then banned, then finally the secret service would show up to their house and ask them very difficult questions w/r/t a post in laissez faire

so yes i remember when it was cool.

also please :gas: this thread

newreply.php
Dec 24, 2009

Pillbug
the internet was okay until march 12, 2003

du -hast
Mar 12, 2003

ah yes v clever, bravo 5 goldmine this post immediately

du -hast
Mar 12, 2003

also retard it was good until then b/c i was using it, now i just browse the forums and glance at some dank memes

theadder
Dec 30, 2011

seems 2 be a weird security thread iyg fusion

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Hey stop worrying bout my acting bitch, and worry about your WACK ass music. In the mean time... Eat a hot bowl of Dicks! Ice T

Soiled Meat
it was p. cool when you couldnt find anything because there was no search engine and you stumbled upon a great resource.

i was amazed when i discovered anus.com

Cat Face Joe
Feb 20, 2005

goth vegan crossfit mom who vapes

yeah i do op but then you showed up!

LP0 ON FIRE
Jan 25, 2006

beep boop

CRIP EATIN BREAD posted:

it was p. cool when you couldnt find anything because there was no search engine and you stumbled upon a great resource.

i was amazed when i discovered anus.com

what's anus.com?

OldAlias
Nov 2, 2013

there's nostalgia in the limitations and jank of old mediums/tech, something about finding humanity in error. gently caress that in any case. it's more cool now.

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

i don't believe the internet was ever cool

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Wheezy Steampunk
Jul 16, 2006

High School Grads Eligible!