Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
buglord
Jul 31, 2010

Cheating at a raffle? I sentence you to 1 year in jail! No! Two years! Three! Four! Five years! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah!

Buglord
I ate way too much Chinese food this evening and it was so greasy. I don't think it's gonna ever digest. I feel like utter crap. I'm writhing in pain from my bed in the dim light of my phone

help

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dieting Hippo
Jan 5, 2006

THIS IS NOT A PROPER DIET FOR A HIPPO
try pooping. maybe that will help.

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord
just go and puke like the pussy bitch you are

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

OP I'm smashing out mad diarrheaus. It's hosed up.

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

go puke you fuckup

ColtMcAsskick
Nov 7, 2010
I'm sorry your inferior stomach cannot handle real food gweilo

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

Smoke weed

givepatajob
Apr 8, 2003

One finds that this is the best of all possible worlds.
Sometimes after a meal like that, I imagine what my stomach looks like. I picture a thick layer of yellow grease on top of everything rippling as I move. There's one single hair floating on top from the arm of the person who packaged it up. Every now and again, I burp up a small mouthful, but it's all grease with only the faintest hint of what the meal was.

HTH

Darf
Jun 6, 2011

You have quite a treasure there...
I find at times like these what really calms my stomach is a double order of chinese food

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

OP you need to focus on a big patch of neutral-coloured screen until you get your bearings again. no text or you'll get queasy.

i have provided one using the magic of &nbsp

Hefty Leftist
Jun 26, 2011

"You know how vodka or whiskey are distilled multiple times to taste good? It's the same with shit. After being digested for the third time shit starts to taste reeeeeeaaaally yummy."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CWn1odAk3IA

is this you op

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fellwenner
Oct 21, 2005
Don't make me kill you.

What did you order?

• Locked thread