Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Suburban Dad
Jan 10, 2007

Well what's attached to a leash that it made itself?
The punchline is the way that you've been fuckin' yourself

I saw something on YT about the Hshop. Does anybody have any good or bad experience with it? I'm not really looking for anything in particular and haven't touched mine in months after hacking it and playing a couple of the exclusives.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Suburban Dad
Jan 10, 2007

YggiDee posted:

I've given my pickled 3ds another look and unfortunately it's beyond rescue. However I am glad to know that I can call Nintendo and system transfer anyway, now I just gotta save up for a new/refurbished system.

What did you try? White vinegar is sometimes used to clean up water damage and corrosion on circuit boards but I think that is only used like that got short periods of time. I'm curious if you opened it up to see inside how the state of it is.

Suburban Dad
Jan 10, 2007

runchild posted:

Is there a good comfort grip for the New 3DS XL that’s still available for purchase at a reasonable price, or is my best bet a friend of a friend who has a 3D printer? The ones on Amazon don’t look very ergonomic, and the ones on eBay are obviously straight from Thingiverse.

I bought this one and it's fine. It's better than nothing (good bit more comfortable IMO but I don't play it much tbh) but not as good as some of the ones I've used on my switch.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B018VAEXD0/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Suburban Dad
Jan 10, 2007

The question is: are there any good virtual boy games worth playing? I only experienced my neighbor's system as a kid playing tennis for 5 minutes followed by neck pain. :v:

Suburban Dad
Jan 10, 2007

worm girl posted:

Also nobody played Minish Cap but it's like the fourth best Zelda game ever made. Highly recommend.

This. I played this on steam deck for the first time in the last year. The game is gorgeous and I was impressed how good it was. It was my favorite old game I played last year and had aged very well.

Suburban Dad
Jan 10, 2007

Lol the gently caress did I just watch

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Suburban Dad
Jan 10, 2007

Also nintendo is one of the most anti-consumer companies I can think of.

"Because gently caress you, that's why."
-Nintendo