Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Obligatory Toast
Mar 19, 2007

What am I reading here??

Cless Alvein posted:

So Best Buy twitter is saying everyones 3DS is still just sitting in the warehouse and they're too busy jacking off to send them out. However calling or email support has this to say instead:

So who the gently caress knows what is going on with Best Buy right now.

Hahaha oh man does that blow.

I mean, this does really suck, but not entirely surprising because fuuuuuuuck Best Buy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Obligatory Toast
Mar 19, 2007

What am I reading here??

Zaa Boogie posted:

Man, with all these reports I'm reading I'm kinda glad I just walked into a Gamestop and preordered one when I had the chance last week.

Same, but I did it a month ahead and paid it down then because I'm always an early adopter. I wanted to get the MM n3ds, but the red one is pretty drat nice on it's own. I'll probably slap a decal on it later, though.