Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bread Set Jettison
Jan 8, 2009

Its amazing how much better playing monhun with an newXL is

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bread Set Jettison
Jan 8, 2009

Purple Monkey posted:

Is Monster Hunter worth getting if you're probably only going to play it single player?

Yeah single player campaign is pretty hefty. Multiplayer is definitely better but theres still plenty to do single player.

Bread Set Jettison
Jan 8, 2009

New Nintendo 3DS Chat: AC Charger, Screwdrivers and Latex Gloves sold separately

Bread Set Jettison
Jan 8, 2009

epsilon posted:

Suck a dick you dumb human being. I've done the same thing for goons looking for action figures. It's an act of kindness. But people on the spectrum generally don't understand empathy or altruism, do they?

Rofl calm down

Bread Set Jettison
Jan 8, 2009

DONT MAKE JOKES Tnk u bebbiess <333

Bread Set Jettison
Jan 8, 2009

The New3DSXL thread is much funnier than the old 3DS thread.

Bread Set Jettison
Jan 8, 2009

The old thread was pretty informative discussions about the 3DS

This one is full of screwdriver jokes and latex gloves jokes and melt downs and is overall a solid upgrade, much like the New3DSXL

Bread Set Jettison
Jan 8, 2009

mycot posted:

How did you forget about pants?

Wait did I miss a pants melt down

oh man link me, Im excited.

Bread Set Jettison
Jan 8, 2009

MaxDuo posted:

How many are having issues? I noticed a post or two about it in the past page, but it seemed 3-4 days ago people were also posting that it had no issue with glasses. Is it just something maybe screwed up by the style/shape of the glasses and/or lighting conditions with them?

Oh I never saw this. I have glasses too and my super stable 3D works completely fine.

Bread Set Jettison
Jan 8, 2009

epsilon posted:

You morons did notice that someone has already offered to keep an eye out right? That's really all I was asking for, was someone to check as they're tooling around in whatever store. Stay salty though dipshits.

Lmao

Bread Set Jettison
Jan 8, 2009

I am looking for SERIOUS OFFERS please I am a LITERAL LOOSE CANNON

Bread Set Jettison
Jan 8, 2009

I am not the one who melted down

it is infact

all of you

Bread Set Jettison
Jan 8, 2009

rofl who bought epsilon that title

Bread Set Jettison
Jan 8, 2009

Louisgod posted:

How many trips to the Nintendo Store have you made today?

epsilon posted:

Suck a dick you dumb human being. I've done the same thing for goons looking for action figures. It's an act of kindness. But people on the spectrum generally don't understand empathy or altruism, do they?

Bread Set Jettison
Jan 8, 2009

Anytime! It just seemed like a funny thing to respond to your post with so I quoted it. Really a funny thing to respond to any post with, especially innocuous ones about nintendo stock holders.

Bread Set Jettison
Jan 8, 2009

I have glasses and zero issues

Bread Set Jettison
Jan 8, 2009

I just had problems with the Super Stable 3D when playing it in my kitchen. I think certain lights gently caress up the eye tracking camera

Bread Set Jettison
Jan 8, 2009

rofl

Bread Set Jettison
Jan 8, 2009

epsilon posted:

Bread Set Jettison
Jan 8, 2009

Someone bought him a big red text but it looks like he changed it

Bread Set Jettison
Jan 8, 2009

Tell me more about titty game

Bread Set Jettison
Jan 8, 2009

For ages 7+ ahahaha are you joking

Bread Set Jettison
Jan 8, 2009

Are you not self aware at all

Bread Set Jettison
Jan 8, 2009

Rofl I didnt actually want to know about boob game.

Bread Set Jettison
Jan 8, 2009

Dark_Tzitzimine posted:

The guy has a pretty expensive analysis about the game through 17 videos.

Holy poo poo hahaha

Bread Set Jettison
Jan 8, 2009

The vita game sounds like there is more boobs in it which seems to be the important part to this game

Bread Set Jettison
Jan 8, 2009

Boobs are, my source of ultimate power

Bread Set Jettison
Jan 8, 2009

I thought that was apparent from the games he makes

Bread Set Jettison
Jan 8, 2009

Ive never played any ace attorney games. Is dual destinies a good place to start or do I have to like, start at the beginning...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bread Set Jettison
Jan 8, 2009

Regy Rusty posted:

Start at the beginning. The trilogy is on the eShop now so there's no reason not to play them first!

Oh i didnt realize this, awesome thank you