Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fryhtaning
Jul 21, 2010

What happened to the Badge Arcade this morning? He talks about Kirby a lot, and there are a couple of Kirby machines, but everything has has completely changed. There are literally a hundred new badges that are already showing as Last Day or 2 Days Left.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fryhtaning
Jul 21, 2010

Dehry posted:

They do come back. I've seen a bunch all switch through, but some of the badges like the Kirby ones are placed where you're not getting them in one or two tries. It's better to build upon the work already done with the free play.

Maybe I just suck at claw games, but I'd say 20% at most can be done with one or two tries. Usually goes something like 1) pick up the piece blocking the critical piece, 2) uncork the critical piece that's blocking everything else, 3-5) pick up the stragglers. That of course doesn't include the bomb and hammer claws, which are a complete crapshoot at times.

They also tend to put the rare badges where you'll need at least 2 moves just to get to it, and then you can't even pick it up until you flip it over first or something stupid like that.

Fryhtaning
Jul 21, 2010

8-bit Miniboss posted:

Could always get a battery pack and a USB charging cable and use that.

I do this all the time when traveling. Costs about as much as an extended life battery would, too, but without having to dick around with the 3DS. I've had my 10000mAH Anker for 5 years and it still holds at least 3/4 of that.

Conquest is downloading as we speak. God help me.