Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Night Blade
Feb 25, 2013

quote:

So I'm about to go pick up my nu3DSXL. I should be able to bring it home, put the card in, do a transfer, and then hopefully take the old one back to the store to get the trade in value. Right?

noirstronaut posted:

Sell your 3DS XL on Craigslist.

Yeah, I was going to do the same thing until I realized you can get 120 dollars for your old 3DS Xl; with the added benefit of fingering Gamestop. Mine sold on Ebay in lass than a day.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Night Blade
Feb 25, 2013

quote:

Night Blade
Feb 25, 2013

Suspicious Cook posted:

Where is the CDi Link DLC already? Golly!

He's in.

Night Blade
Feb 25, 2013

Terper posted:

You will find all the answers* in Xenoblade X.

*To questions you never asked.

Ohh I hope it has a Star Ocean 3 level revelation like Xenoblade did!

Night Blade
Feb 25, 2013

poo poo drat, for some reason as a big Mischief Makers fan I never went back and played Treasure's old games. Bought this as soon as it came to the Eshop and I've been having a blast with it. Finally beating seven force with 4 points of life left plastered a big dumb grin on my face, which kind of disturbed the people surrounding me on the boat I was taking home. Made sure to bring headphones just for this game.

Night Blade
Feb 25, 2013

Anora posted:

People mentioning playtimes got me to open my activity log for the first time in like a year. Ugh...

1. Netflix 663:48
2. Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate 330:24
3. Streetpass Mii Plaza 155:01

I used to play Netflix and paint when I was into 40K, Jesus Christ all that life I'll never get back.

At least you don't play MMOs.

Night Blade
Feb 25, 2013

Neddy Seagoon posted:

Oh hey, the precursor to Sonic Underground :v:.

Night Blade
Feb 25, 2013

homeless snail posted:

It gives you the power to move the truck and receive the Legendary Pokemon Mew that hides under it

I'll take a Moo code please.

Night Blade
Feb 25, 2013

8-Bit Scholar posted:

Seconding this reccomendation, good game for a good price.

Circle pad pro or a New 3ds is essential for this game.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Night Blade
Feb 25, 2013

Waltzing Along posted:

http://kotaku.com/we-are-all-scared-for-our-jobs-gamestop-employees-talk-1791963185

Please click that link. I know it is kotaku but there are reports of this all over the place. I think you need to underblow your GS hatred. This is absolutely a lovely and scummy tactic and why you should not shop there at all. You either gently caress yourself or you gently caress the employees.

This is ridiculous and it makes me worry.

I only patronize Gamestop these days because of the super nice people at my local store. They always go out of their way to help people. When I picked up Yakuza 0 without a preorder, one of the ladies who worked there went out of her way to get me a preorder poster.