Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rudoku
Jun 15, 2003

Damn I need a drink...

Annath posted:

In the interest of maintaining my habit of buying non-pc stuff a generation late to save money, I just upgraded from my OoT3D Edition 3DS to the NES Edition 3DSXL.

poo poo's cash. Also much more comfortable to hold.

Speakers suck rear end tho.

Sometime this year I'll pick up a WiiU and a PS3...

But you didn't save any money this time, unless you got one hell of a deal on that XL.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rudoku
Jun 15, 2003

Damn I need a drink...

I said come in! posted:

Bravely Second comes out in Japan in April, but has Nintendo/Square-Enix said anything about how long the wait will be for the english version?

1-2 years from April, like most S-E games is a good guess.

Rudoku
Jun 15, 2003

Damn I need a drink...

He has a loving "Venom Road" move! I'm gonna like this game.

Rudoku
Jun 15, 2003

Damn I need a drink...

Kin posted:

From my experience with Monster hunter games, the camera is terrible, but 'part of the charm' that fans of the series will defend to their dying breath.

Much like Resident Evil and the tank controls.

It only sucks if you have to use that crappy virtual d-pad or whatever the gently caress the PSP games had.

Rudoku
Jun 15, 2003

Damn I need a drink...

Cipher Pol 9 posted:

I finished it recently, but from what I understand Apocalypse picks up off the hardest Ending to get so I'm just gonna watch that on YouTube before starting. Can't play it through again in time.

Is it the neutral ending? The only ending I didn't get was the Order one.