Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

AlmightyBob
Sep 8, 2003

Canned Panda posted:

This is how you do that:

http://www.nintendo.com.au/new-nintendo-3ds/support/microsd-management/

ALSO: If you didn't do a system transfer from your old 3DS/3DS XL, and either formatted the system or traded it in/sold it, CALL NINTENDO. Tell them you didn't do the transfer, and they will do it for you on their end. It usually takes 2 - 7 days, and you won't have your save files, but you won't lose any of your eShop purchases.

The fact they can do it on their end makes it even more inexcusable that it's not truly account based, they clearly have the capability.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AlmightyBob
Sep 8, 2003

Kirios posted:

Holy poo poo people this 100x. It's either this or paying ~80 dollars for a used copy of the Wii version. If you haven't played it before by all means get it on 3DS. It's still a fantastic game and the best JRPG of last generation.

It's been $60 at Gamestop for over a year now

AlmightyBob
Sep 8, 2003

Is the Animal Crossing new 3ds limited or something? No store in 100 miles of me has them and obviously the pokemon one is sold out everywhere.

AlmightyBob
Sep 8, 2003

FanaticalMilk posted:

I'm pretty sure all New 3DSes that are not XL are limited, at least in North America.

It's the only way to get a regular one and my regular xl cramps my hands so I'm not getting one of those again.

AlmightyBob
Sep 8, 2003

My DS could play SNES games though so there's no reason the regular 3DS can't

AlmightyBob
Sep 8, 2003

Futaba Anzu posted:

good thing i just got one, and it's cute as gently caress

:mad:

AlmightyBob
Sep 8, 2003

Srice posted:

There's a legit reason for it, the old 3DS isn't powerful enough for 100% perfect SNES emulation.

Well neither is a new 3DS if we're talking 100%

AlmightyBob
Sep 8, 2003

Holy poo poo Federation Force looks awful

AlmightyBob
Sep 8, 2003

8-bit Miniboss posted:

If you're that hard up for a N3DS, I was gonna put up a SA Mart thread Saturday-ish for the Pokemon one with accessories.

Turns out if you order in store gamestop will ship to you for free so I got a bundle on the way, thanks though.

AlmightyBob
Sep 8, 2003

LODGE NORTH posted:

I wanted the new 3DS.

Same here although I'll probably end up enjoying it since I like animal crossing, just not really the decorating part.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AlmightyBob
Sep 8, 2003

Nintendo wants $10 for earthbound 3ds? gently caress off