Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kewpuh
Oct 22, 2003

when i dip you dip we dip
i guess the sdxc card i bought is just hosed because i've been trying to redownload all my games for a couple days now and the eshop keeps making GBS threads out error codes at me once i hit like 16gb on the sd card. trying one final hurrah with the full (overwrite) option with sdformatter and i guess if that doesnt work then yay

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kewpuh
Oct 22, 2003

Technogeek posted:

Where'd you buy the card from? A 64+ GB card acting up after 16 GB makes me think "counterfeit".

EDIT: One of these days I'm going to remember to check the current page indicator before replying to a post in this thread.

sandisk from amazon. ive bought a few others before and never had problems so i wouldnt expect this one to. the full overwrite finished in sdformatter this morning so theoretically its back to factory shipped default but of course i'm still getting eshop errors when trying to download poo poo. like this mh4u download gets to like 50% and then shits out, and the best part is that if i go to start it over, it starts back over from 0%. and this is with nothing being on the sdcard at this point

Kewpuh
Oct 22, 2003

when i did the original transfer from old 3ds to this one, 5 or 6 of the games transferred over but the file size read 0 on them and they were greyed out. so either the card was hosed from the get-go or my 3ds is jacked up but i would doubt that

Kewpuh
Oct 22, 2003

also with all of the downloading ive attempted to do, its really shown me just how lovely the wifi is on this thing. the highest speed i can get is like 1mbps but its never even steady at that, often dropping to like 500kbs

Kewpuh
Oct 22, 2003

irlZaphod posted:

Well being an idiot doesn't seem to prevent you from posting!!! Haha owned.

:drat:

Kewpuh
Oct 22, 2003

epsilon posted:

Suck a dick you dumb human being. I've done the same thing for goons looking for action figures. It's an act of kindness. But people on the spectrum generally don't understand empathy or altruism, do they?

lol

Kewpuh
Oct 22, 2003

put your dick on it and take a picture and then say the weight of your dick cracked the screen of the nintendo

Kewpuh
Oct 22, 2003

noirstronaut posted:

Suck a dick you dumb human being.

ahahah god that post was great

Kewpuh
Oct 22, 2003

noirstronaut posted:

Welp. Thread's been solved. What else is there to post?

smdyff

Kewpuh
Oct 22, 2003

still lollin about that post

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kewpuh
Oct 22, 2003

Nostalgia4Ass posted:

Game's pretty over rated. It's not terrible or anything but it certainly isn't the best of the snes era RPGs.

Secret of Mana, Ogre Battle, and Final Fantasy 6 were all better games.

uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh???????????????????????? secret of evermore missing from list???????