Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Macintosh HD
Mar 9, 2004

Oh no its today
If anyone is still looking, I urge you to check Toys R Us. After looking at the websites for GameStop, Target, Walmart, and Best Buy, I discovered that there isn't a New 3DS XL within 45 minutes of me in any color. I had given up hope but then discovered that the closest Toys R Us had the black one listed in stock.

For a moment I thought that I wasted $200 upgrading from my XL but watching those Pikmin carry my data over during the system transfer made me realize this was the correct choice. I just have no clue what to do with my old XL. Selling it will probably be aggravating because it is missing some paint in one corner due to a drop. GameStop will give me $65 if I keep my charger, which is basically two games.

EDIT:

Ciaphas posted:

After playing MH4U for most of a day now I am really sad that I can't find a new 3dsxl anywhere in town, I need that camera control like yesterday :(

Did you check TRU? I just had some excellent luck there when everywhere else was sold out.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Macintosh HD
Mar 9, 2004

Oh no its today

FirstAidKite posted:

I just meant just calling to make sure the local one will price match fredmeyer or frys or whoever has the deal on pokemon ORAS

Check out the link to TRU he posted. It says that TRU will, in store, match selected online competitors. They specifically list FredMeyer.com. :)