Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Crimson Harvest
Jul 14, 2004

I'm a GENERAL, not some opera floozy!
Majora's Mask is so strange. I'm just at the start too, and it's pretty weird. It feels pretty open too, which is a nice change.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crimson Harvest
Jul 14, 2004

Volt Catfish posted:

It is way way too stiff to be useful or used at all, really

I'm actually having trouble figuring out if it's just like this or if I have a defect on my console (according to Nintendo it's not supposed to be *that* stiff)

It doesn't actually move.

Crimson Harvest
Jul 14, 2004

I did get my eshop licenses transferred when I bought the n3ds, but it requires calling customer service and up to 7 business days for the transfer to be approved or reviewed or something.

I'm kind of conflicted, because owning the carts doesn't rely on the retarded non-account system, but digital is just so convenient. What I usually end up doing is selling my cart if I can get the game off the eShop on sale (SMT4 and EO4 for example).

Crimson Harvest
Jul 14, 2004

eddiewalker posted:

The R4i Gold will play NDS and NDS homebrew on a current firmware 3DS or New3DS.

NOT "R4i Gold Pro" or any of the many other similarly-named cards from random groups who have adopted the defunct "R4" group name.

GBA is not really an option currently. I have serious doubts about the dstwo+ as rumors purport that that it will do some things that are pretty outlandish given the current state of exploits.

Wouldn't it have to force the system into the Ambassador GBA mode? You can't actually do anything with the system in that mode but run your game and quit to the OS.

Crimson Harvest
Jul 14, 2004

I'm looking for some earbuds to use with my system, does anyone have/know of any that stand out for durability and quality? Also a 90-degree plug is a plus.