Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

virtualboyCOLOR
Dec 22, 2004

Are there any good "handle" cases for the N3DS yet?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

virtualboyCOLOR
Dec 22, 2004

I said come in! posted:

I hate that you're pretty much right about this. :/

Its okay, Bravely Default wasn't very good. It only seemed that way because Square's other RPGs have been complete garbage since the PS2 days.

virtualboyCOLOR
Dec 22, 2004

Chrono Trigger is on the DS and its the best JRPG you can buy.

Other than that Theatrhythm is fun.

virtualboyCOLOR
Dec 22, 2004

Neddy Seagoon posted:

Theatrhythm's not a JRPG though. It's absolutely worth picking up if you like Final Fantasy for the music though. Get Curtain Call, not the original version. JRPG-wise, give Shin Megami Tensei IV or Tales of the Abyss a look.

Tales of Abyss is only fun multiplayer. Even if I personally think its the best tales game, I still wouldn't recommend it or any tales game.

Just buy Chrono Trigger for the DS. It has Dragon Ball Z characters in it and it owns.

virtualboyCOLOR
Dec 22, 2004

The emulation still isn't very good on that either but meh I guess do wutev

virtualboyCOLOR
Dec 22, 2004

Link Between Worlds is literally the best 3D Zelda game to date.

virtualboyCOLOR
Dec 22, 2004

Uncle at Nintendo posted:

I'd argue that it's not even 3-d at all. I know it uses 3-d characters but the gameplay was 100% 2-d which I feel is no coincidence why I loved it so much.

Didn't you return a N3DS because your eyes and brain are broken?

virtualboyCOLOR
Dec 22, 2004

Uncle at Nintendo posted:

Poke fun all you want but Nintendo uses poo poo screens, m8

One screen yellow-tinted the other's fine, horrible backlight bleeding, poo poo trapped under the screen on brand new devices. These are all common complaints found online going back from the DS Lite and still to today.

The sooner you admit this the sooner you can be miserable, too.

Oh yeah I forgot you were so retarded and scared you couldn't play pirated 3DS games that you returned it in fear :lol:

virtualboyCOLOR
Dec 22, 2004

lol @ everyone too stupid to not break a toy made for children

virtualboyCOLOR
Dec 22, 2004

precision posted:

The first Resident Evil: Revelations is really cheap on 3DS, is there any reason not to just get it instead of the PS3 port? I don't feel like turning my PS3 on these days since I got a PS4. :\

The PS3 port and the PS4 console in general are poo poo trash garbage for idiots. Get it on the 3DS if you want 3D effects that own or PC if you want any enhancements.

virtualboyCOLOR
Dec 22, 2004

enojy posted:

So are you gonna get Bloodborne or not? Be honest.

I don't need to wait for a bad port when the good version is on the N3DS and called Monster Hunter 4.

virtualboyCOLOR
Dec 22, 2004

lol at goons unable to follow a video designed for children lol

virtualboyCOLOR
Dec 22, 2004

Saagonsa posted:

Bravely Default is really fun, as is SMT IV

Nah both are really boring and bad

virtualboyCOLOR
Dec 22, 2004

This is why chrono trigger is the perfect JRPG. Great soundtrack, fun characters, neat and tidy story, and clocks around 20-25 hours depending on how much you want to complete. There is little to no grinding and it's all just fun.

virtualboyCOLOR
Dec 22, 2004

False

virtualboyCOLOR
Dec 22, 2004

Martytoof posted:

People may or may not be trying to unscrew the backplate using a drill bit

confirm/deny

:lol:

virtualboyCOLOR
Dec 22, 2004

Hatsune Miku is poo poo trash garbage gently caress you sega

virtualboyCOLOR
Dec 22, 2004

Kilometers Davis posted:

Project Mirai is top 5 3DS games easily

You're human waste.

Its god drat garbage with 75% of the music sounding like something composed by a broken yamaha keyboard.

The quality of the Hatsune Miku game is, without hyperbole, on par with the PS2 Britney's Dance Beat game. The benefit of the Britney's Dance Beat game is that the music is song by an actual human.

virtualboyCOLOR
Dec 22, 2004

Luigi and Wario are the best characters in Mario 64

virtualboyCOLOR
Dec 22, 2004

what the gently caress is wrong with you?

virtualboyCOLOR
Dec 22, 2004

Help Im Alive posted:

what's happening

Someone won a paper weight outside of paper Mario

virtualboyCOLOR fucked around with this message at 05:00 on Nov 16, 2015

virtualboyCOLOR
Dec 22, 2004

Rexroom posted:

Since everybody enjoys discussions about censorship/localization work in games... :v:

Like in Bravely Default, the sequel apparently has some costume alterations done by Square-Enix. One of the jobs in Bravely Second - Tomahawk - has been altered from a Indian bikini babe set to a sexy cowgirl costume. Umm, okay?

I have a strong disdain for anyone who shares common interests with me.

virtualboyCOLOR
Dec 22, 2004

Why the gently caress would you write all this? Are you loving mental?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

virtualboyCOLOR
Dec 22, 2004

Shadow Ninja 64 posted:

I don't get what your problem is with me talking about a 3DS game in the 3DS thread. I wanted to post my thoughts and impressions since I know a lot of people have held off on the game due to its price. If that bothers you, then feel free to keep calling me mental I guess, but I'll probably post about Stella Glow more in the future and I hope you don't feel the need to respond with useless bullshit every time.

There's no issue with shooting the poo poo about a game but when you devote an entire paragraph on defending pedophilia undertones in a game release on a console designed for children, you're pretty loving mental.