Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Gao
Aug 14, 2005
"Something." - A famous guy

Canned Panda posted:

ALSO: If you didn't do a system transfer from your old 3DS/3DS XL, and either formatted the system or traded it in/sold it, CALL NINTENDO. Tell them you didn't do the transfer, and they will do it for you on their end. It usually takes 2 - 7 days, and you won't have your save files, but you won't lose any of your eShop purchases.

I was told up to 2 days when in the support chat yesterday. Unfortunately, they warned me not to make any eshop purchases until this was all done. I was planning to go all digital this time, and that means no new games for me yet.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gao
Aug 14, 2005

ColonelJohnMatrix posted:

For those of you guys that had to call Nintendo for a manual system transfer (traded my old 2DS in a few months ago and its still regged to my account), how did the process work? I called them Friday afternoon and they said everything was good on their end and it would take around 2 days. So what is the next step here? Now that it's been a few days do I keep trying to register my N3ds to my NNID and eventually it will work? Is there some sort of e-mail they will send? They didn't specify anything and I figured i'd get some sort of support ticket notification after the convo but never got anything. TIA for the help. I should've asked them.

You should get an email, though you can always call/get in their support chat and double check what's going on if you're worried about how long it's taking.

Gao
Aug 14, 2005

Hakkesshu posted:

I played the Codename STEAM demo and I don't think I like that game at all. The gameplay just seems really tedious and nowhere near as satisfying as Valkyria Chronicles. Enemies just come out of nowhere constantly giving you no time to react. Also what is loving with that waiting time during the enemy turns, it's insane.

I really don't like how your guys get stunned if you get ambushed on your turn. It's really frustrating that it punishes you that hard for not knowing there was a guy where you couldn't see. If it were just damage, I could deal with it.