Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

monstertruckdriver
Jul 23, 2006
give em another 3% and make em water
I'll second Black Mirror. I was slightly underwhelmed by "Be Right Back" (s2e1) and rather underwhelmed by "The Waldo Moment" (s2e3) but the other 4 episodes are incredibly strong. Anyone know if the Christmas special will show up on Netflix anytime soon?

A few things from "My List" that I enjoyed:

Los Angeles Plays Itself is a lengthy documentary about the geography and architecture of Los Angeles and how it has been portrayed in movies all throughout the 20th and 21st centuries. It gets into sociological and urban planning issues as well. I found it extremely interesting.

Europa Report is a pretty great found footage sci-fi movie about a manned expedition to the titular moon of Jupiter. Excellent production values for its small budget, Sharlto Copley is in there too.

Kill List is a movie that you should go in as blind as possible, it's about a couple of ex-hitmen who get recruited for one last job. I'll leave it there.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU