Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

Are these all David Decoteau mockbusters, or was there a full genre of cat-based weird family films in the 2000s?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

George Michael’s like 40 and still looks 12. Maeby turned into Iliana Glazer.

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

I generally find marvel movies bland and boring or incomprehensible, but I enjoyed Thor 3. At least part was the retrofuture 1983 production design and soundtrack.

The part before he gets to space is boring as hell.

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

Iron Crowned posted:

Well, Donald Trump is the president

Marty never burned the almanac.

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

Sock The Great posted:

The only part about TLJ that bothered me was How the whole movie takes place over 18 - 24 "real time" hours, but Rey is clearly on Luke's planet for significantly longer than that. I understand that the day/night cycles are different from planet to planet. It just didn't add up for me.

Otherwise it's great and everyone should watch it.

You don’t know how long it’s been between the end of the last movie and the start of this one. Rey’s story could start way before the other story and end right at the time she catches up with the rest of the cast.

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

Maxwell Lord posted:

Just finished GLOW season 2 and it's superb. Episode 8 is... uh... well you'll see

Is it just everyone pissing loudly?

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

Maxwell Lord posted:

Yeah it's annoying that Prime has some obscure B-movies but absolutely no loving standards for picture quality/sound quality/completeness/etc.

Speaking of which, everyone with Prime should watch The Mutilator, aka Fall Break according to the opening credits.

Even for schlock with great-looking prints, there’s about a 20% chance that the listed title doesn’t match what’s in the movie.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

Blood Sabbath on prime is a weird cultural artifact from the 70s when I guess it was a novelty to have naked ladies in your movie. I have never found naked beatniks more tedious.