Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nckdictator
Sep 8, 2006
Just..someone
So, somehow I just watched Stand By Me for the first time. What went wrong with Rob Reiner?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nckdictator
Sep 8, 2006
Just..someone

thrawn527 posted:

This is only the second feature film this director made. I never saw Torque, because it looked like a by-the-numbers action flick. But now? I think I have to watch it. I know it won't be as crazy as Detention (I mean, how could it be?) but is it insane as well?

edit: Crank != Torque.

This might answer your question

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X1YV2T-4wgs

Nckdictator
Sep 8, 2006
Just..someone

MOVIE MAJICK posted:

Is before midnight good?

"Oh, I heard the Midnight series was good, lets see if Netflix has the-"

quote:

Home Before Midnight
1979 NR 1hr 46m

A rock star's life is turned upside down when he's accused of raping a 14-year-old girl. He's innocent, but the media has already found him guilty.

"Alright, well ,maybe they have the others"

quote:

Naked After Midnight
2014 NR 1hr 25m

When an exotic dancer is murdered at a seedy strip club, her sister goes undercover to find the killer and exact revenge.

Guys, I don't think these are the right movies!

Nckdictator
Sep 8, 2006
Just..someone
Anything on Netflix similar to the classic Hammer Horror movies?

Nckdictator
Sep 8, 2006
Just..someone
Why did Danger 5's first season vanish but not the second? :psyduck: