Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

crondaily
Nov 27, 2006

Chichevache posted:

Yeah, first three episodes are garbage and the show finally explodes in episode four.

This 100 times over.

I remember thinking "man I wish this show would do *insert ideas here*" and then it did.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

crondaily
Nov 27, 2006

Dango Bango posted:

I just got an email from Netflix letting me know a new Ralphie May special has been added.

I want to know what Netflix recommendation algorithm I screwed up on to allow this to happen. :negative:

So did I and I do not watch much stand-up and definitely have never watched anything by Ralphie May.

crondaily
Nov 27, 2006

Edminster posted:

said by a person who has clearly never seen Hackers

"It's got a 28.8-baud modem!"

crondaily
Nov 27, 2006
QT said Big Bad Wolves was the best movie of 2013, its on Netflix and man is it something. Reminds me of a black comedy I Saw The Devil.

crondaily
Nov 27, 2006

Chichevache posted:

Might I recommend You're Next?

Where he plays himself?

crondaily
Nov 27, 2006

Humbug Scoolbus posted:

The only cooking show I've ever liked.

"For $5300 Humbug Schoolbus has lost his ability to like things."

crondaily
Nov 27, 2006

NESguerilla posted:

Haha. I had the exact same experience. Coven was arguably worse than Freak Show though. I just wasn't willing to give the show the benefit of the doubt anymore after Coven and Freak Show seemed just as bad.

Did someone say Coven, man?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

crondaily
Nov 27, 2006

X-Ray Pecs posted:

If you've seen A Nightmare on Elm Street, I'd recommend Wes Craven's New Nightmare as a follow-up to The Babadook. Both play on some of the same themes (although New Nightmare gets really meta-fictional) and Babadook even uses some of the same imagery as New Nightmare.

Re-Animator and Hellraiser aren't the most cerebral of horror films, but they'll probably scratch that body horror itch.

If I've only seen Elm Street 1 and 2, is it okay to watch NN next or should I watch more of the series first?