Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Timby
Dec 23, 2006

Your mother!

Franchescanado posted:

This was actually an original show from the online comedy streaming service Seeso, which had no enforced censorship at all. It was a short-lived service, and all of it's original properties are either lost in limbo or have been picked up by other networks.

Shrink, Bajillion Dollar Properties and The UCB Show were the most popular shows from that service.

MBMBAM was also pretty popular on Seeso, too. They landed on VRV (which always weirds me out, as VRV is the shorthand for Von Rutenberg Ventures, a lovely restaurant group here in Madison) and they've been hinting another season is coming.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Timby
Dec 23, 2006

Your mother!

Lycus posted:

Who the hell coined that terrible term?

Social media marketers.

It's what we do, and I say that as someone who's been in marketing for more or less 15 years. A new platform arises, and marketing people rush to find a way to exploit it until it's ruined and near-worthless.

There's a reason I've been considering going back to just managing a hotel front desk for however long I'm able to continue working.

Timby
Dec 23, 2006

Your mother!

TheArtist 314 posted:

The acting isn't great and the CG effects are very hit or miss in quality, but the copious practical gore effects and overall campiness are super entertaining. Does it get some kind of satisfying conclusion since it sounds like it was cancelled after season 3 versus a planned end?

Yeah, the series finale delivers.