Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mr E
Sep 18, 2007

I don't know if I've watched something as depressing as The Act of Killing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr E
Sep 18, 2007

Samfucius posted:

Dear Zachary.

Also on Netflix.

Oh I watched that and have purged it.

Mr E
Sep 18, 2007

Just finished Nightcrawler, those last 30 minutes were absolutely insane. A great movie with a great actor.

Mr E
Sep 18, 2007

Yes, please watch Troll 2, I feel that's it's a necessary endeavor if you want to discuss films at all.

Mr E
Sep 18, 2007

Sarchasm posted:

Agents of Shield gets a little more poo poo than it deserves. The first season wasn't great by any metric, but season two is lots of fun with Inhumans and Kyle Maclachlan completely off the loving chain.

The second half of season 1 was pretty great, at least I thought so.

I started watching Comedy Bang! Bang! and it's so loving weird but I can't stop watching it. Guess I should watch Mr. Show.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr E
Sep 18, 2007

I dunno if I can finish Making a Murderer. I'm already super pissed off on the second episode.