Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hackers film 1995
Nov 4, 2009

Hack the planet!

Jose Oquendo posted:

“Los Locos kick your balls into outer space” is one of the greatest lines in movie history.

im glad fisher stevens redeemed himself by being the plague in hackers.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hackers film 1995
Nov 4, 2009

Hack the planet!

terror in beverly hills is on amazon prime and is a fantasticly bad action movie. a great one to watch with some drinkin buddies. keep in mind the first 20 minutes are super boring but it really gets going after that. in case you arent sold, it “stars” frank stallone.

Hackers film 1995
Nov 4, 2009

Hack the planet!

precision posted:

Farenheit 11/9 is on Prime. I definitely have issues with Michael Moore but it's a really good one from him.

lol. i see what you did there. i finally got around to watching roma and it is super good. alfonso cuaron is my guy though, and children of men is one of my favorite films.

Hackers film 1995
Nov 4, 2009

Hack the planet!

Dr. S.O. Feelgood posted:

Fahrenheit 11/9 is a different movie from Fahrenheit 9/11.

I think 9/11 is the last Michael Moore I saw, which was probably like 15 years ago. I liked it at the time but I was also 13. I don’t have much of an opinion on him but I’ll probably check it out since it’s available.

haha oh. i didnt know he made the other film. i thought this was a reference to that stupid month/day day/month derail that happens sometimes.

Hackers film 1995
Nov 4, 2009

Hack the planet!

i too enjoyed ep 1 of kingdom. i just worry that it is not a miniseries and could become a multi season borefest like the walking dead.

Hackers film 1995
Nov 4, 2009

Hack the planet!

i kind of forget that netflix will often remove many movies that you have watched in the past from the menus that you surf (other than the "previously watched menu"). my gf made her own account, and i was surfing its menus and going "holy poo poo there is actually a lot of very good movies on here. theyve just been removed from my menu".

Hackers film 1995
Nov 4, 2009

Hack the planet!

i also watch netflix on my xbone app which i imagine isnt very great

Hackers film 1995
Nov 4, 2009

Hack the planet!

the lobster was enjoyable until they left the hotel. then i lost interest.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hackers film 1995
Nov 4, 2009

Hack the planet!

Junkie Disease posted:

The Wailing is excellent

i just finished, and i have to disagree. all 2.5 hours seemed to be just in the service of christian good/evil symbolism. the first half was fine and then i just got super bored. im pretty mad at all these recs i got from horror fans. it was barely a horror movie. more of a who dunnit but with zombies occasionally. usually i like the over long korean horror hybrid type films ive seen. but this one just wasnt worth it.