Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Spalec
Apr 16, 2010

Jack Gladney posted:

Season 2 of Bates Motel just went up, and I am loving friendzoned Nice Guy Norman Bates. I just started the season, but it's really one of the funniest shows on tv, which I was not expecting. The core cast are all amazing, and they found a way to make Norman a sweet, naive kid despite being a lunatic killer.

It's got a real Twin Peaks vibe more than anything. I hope it stays good and doesn't fall off a cliff like Twin Peaks. Joe Bob says check it out.

I've been watching it too, and it's really great. Norma and Norman have a great (and loving creepy as poo poo) chemistry.

Norman didn't really have a chance with that messed-up family. I just got to the reveal that Dylan's dad is Norma's brother when he raped her and knocked her up. :gonk: At least he reacted realistically, getting blackout drunk and being found the next morning practically comatose and covered in vomit.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU