Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Darf
Jun 6, 2011

You have quite a treasure there...
PEAKY BLINDERS

is real fuckin good even though it has one of the worst titles ever. I'm a big Sam Neil fan and I could watch Tom Hardy's character all day...:munch:

If waking up at 7 and drinking whiskey/eating cigarettes is your thing then check this show out

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Darf
Jun 6, 2011

Frank is great

I Love you allllllllllll

Being around music and in/out of bands my whole life the movie really struck a chord with me

Darf
Jun 6, 2011

It's Such A Beautiful Day was really good. Great visuals. I like how it brings up all the absurd weird little poo poo that we do everyday.

Darf
Jun 6, 2011

I'm going to make some popcorn and I'm only about 30 minutes in but Election is fan loving tastic so far. Thanks to whoever recommended it earlier