Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Grandmaster.flv
Jun 24, 2011
I really have no idea why the theme song for Peep Show is twice as loud as the actual show

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grandmaster.flv
Jun 24, 2011
I had my own copy of terminator 2 on vhs when I was 8 years old. I turned out....alright...

I recommend Roger Rabbit

Grandmaster.flv
Jun 24, 2011
I thought the Guest was pretty bad and agreed with everything that caremad poster said

Grandmaster.flv
Jun 24, 2011
I'm not mad though just disappointed

Grandmaster.flv
Jun 24, 2011

stickyfngrdboy posted:

Hurt locker is good, yeah. Really good, in fact.

let's not go overboard here

Grandmaster.flv
Jun 24, 2011

BIG CITY LAWYER posted:

I just watched a pretty decent end of the world movie called These Final Hours.

It takes place on Perth after a meteor has hit North Atlantic and there's 12 hours left before the firestorm hits Australia or whatever. They don't get much into the details and instead focus on this one particular character. Since I pretty much didn't recognize anyone involved it was easy to get wrapped up in the plot.

A good way to spend 90 minutes if you like that genre.

This was great - thanks for the rec

Grandmaster.flv
Jun 24, 2011
Leaving Las Vegas is really depressing

Grandmaster.flv
Jun 24, 2011
Started up the ol' Roku to watch this 1408 movie everyone is talking about that I assume is terrible and lo and behold it's not actually streaming

Grandmaster.flv
Jun 24, 2011

It's not. It's about a drug addicted surgeon in NYC.

It's good though!

Grandmaster.flv
Jun 24, 2011
I watched Mad Dogs and while I can't say it was particularly good I did really enjoy it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grandmaster.flv
Jun 24, 2011
kind of old but Lucky Number Slevin is a bad movie you stupid goons