Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

honk honk whats for lunch...
Some Movies I Like On Netflix:

Short Term 12 - Brie Larson supervises a group home for teens. This is a very good movie.
Chef - Pretty paint-by-numbers film about a sad guy (chef) who hates his job and then he quits and goes back to his true passion (food truck) and reconnects with his son and he is happy. I am a "foodie" so I like it.
The One I Love - ""The One I Love" is a romance and a mystery and a drama, with really only two characters in it, characters who are sketches approximating human beings, but played with sadness and humor by the two lead actors." - Sheila O'Malley, rogerebert

got some chores tonight fucked around with this message at 22:16 on Feb 15, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

A MIRACLE posted:

what do people who live there call it? so many syllables

"ess eff" if anything but San Fran is a dope nickname because literally no one but Midwestern tourists say that. When San Fransicoers say "no one calls it that", they aren't being defensive; they are being dead serious.

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

nightcrawler is real good. ya'll should watch it.

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

regulargonzalez posted:

Yes and no. Like it or not, English is the de facto lingua franca of the world circa 2016. All movies in any region should have English subs imo; assuming that the only people in Japan who watch Netflix are fluent in Japanese and pretending that tourists and business travellers don't exist is rather short-sighted and ethnocentric.

lol

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

FizFashizzle posted:

I cannot remember the name of a documentary. It was about a guy making a four star Michelin restaurant.

The climax of the doc was the nyt food reviewer loving the restaurant.

Halp

a matter of taste: paul liebrandt about his two-star michelin restaurant corton

it only goes up to 3

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

User-Friendly posted:

Isn't that the season where Matt's dad died though? That arc was pretty good.

no but it is the season with the scene where coach yells at matt in the shower. he's sad because his housekeeper girlfriend went back to guatemala lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

i really liked sicario well thats my opinion hope its helpful glad to post