Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SSJ_naruto_2003
Oct 12, 2012

I have been watching Mozart in the Jungle and so far I like it. It's on Amazon prime. Kind of interesting and I never cared about Orchestra previously.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SSJ_naruto_2003
Oct 12, 2012

What are some gems you guys have seen on Netflix that most people haven't watched? Like Babadook but doesn't have to be horror.

SSJ_naruto_2003
Oct 12, 2012

Iron Crowned posted:

I just finished watching Ashby on Netflix, and the blurb really doesn't do it justice at all. Sadly it's hard to make it any more fitting without spoiling it.

First 20 minutes spoilers:
Mickey Rourke's character is an assassin dying from a brain tumor

I thought it was a nice sweet movie without being terribly saccerine.

Thanks for the movie recommendation it was super good.

SSJ_naruto_2003
Oct 12, 2012

The first 3 or 4 episodes are a dumb somewhat funny cartoon. After that they get a lot better.

SSJ_naruto_2003
Oct 12, 2012

Oh, I didn't recognize the name but my wife and I watched that a few months ago. It was a solid movie.