Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CV 64 Fan
Oct 13, 2012

It's pretty dope.
Enjoyed season 1 of Channel Zero on Shudder. Went to look up reviews for the other seasons and discovered the show is based off creepy pastas? I've never really delved into those. I might have to check some out.

Also Shudder's quality is still (perhaps forever?) shifty as gently caress.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CV 64 Fan
Oct 13, 2012

It's pretty dope.
I remember watching Miami Vice a couple years after release and really liking it. I was confused by the hate, and I've seen it gain more and more love in the past twelve years.

CV 64 Fan
Oct 13, 2012

It's pretty dope.

Mammal Sauce posted:

So after starting Jack Ryan with my wife and trying not to watch ahead like a twat as I stay up late during my fall break, I decided to find some other spy/military/crime show and stumbled upon this a show called Strike Back on Prime. It's one of those odd shows that had fairly regular seasons to start, but only has a total of 5 seasons across 8 years. At least according to IMDB episode ratings, it starts out strong but the last season looks like it takes a dive in quality .

Anyone else watched this? I'm only on the 3rd episode of the first American season (not the Andrew Lincoln season) seems good so far, but I'm wondering if it's worth sticking with or if there's a point I should bail.

The first two American seasons are dope. I particularly love the second. The third is worse but has some really cool stuff and is still good. The fourth was actually a bit poo poo. There are only a scant few action scenes that are cool and a newly introduced character is trash. The most recent season starts off questionable but gets better.

Stick with it if you like lots of practical action. It's the best action show I've seen.

CV 64 Fan
Oct 13, 2012

It's pretty dope.
I didn't expect Buzzsaw to deliver on the horror aspects and I was still disappointed. It definitely got Final Destination-y too.

CV 64 Fan
Oct 13, 2012

It's pretty dope.

Teriyaki Hairpiece posted:

Deadwood got worse as it went along, and Boardwalk Empire got better.

Man I definitely disagree with the latter. 3 was the best season but the final two just stunk to high heaven imo. How many shots did we need of Chalky looking at that dancer? Harrow's story line should've ended with the season 3 finale.