Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Otto von Ruthless
Oct 1, 2014

Raskolnikov2089 posted:

Broadchurch is good, but every time Sophie says "Mark" it breaks the magic.

I keep kind of expecting Robert Webb to interrupt some serious dramatic conversation to let me know whether or not it was number wang

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Otto von Ruthless
Oct 1, 2014

stickyfngrdboy posted:

Assume ive never read a daredevil book or comic (or seen the cartoon or whatever it was originally), will this make me enjoy the Netflix show more, less, or will it make no difference?

I liked some of the batman films but all other comic book films were bad, for me.

It's more like the Nolan Batman films than any other comic book movie I guess, and I think it's perfectly enjoyable without any comic book knowledge.

You'd be able to tell if you'd like it or not with just one or two episodes.