Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

a starchy tuber
Sep 9, 2002

hi yes I'm very normal
Does anyone know if the first half of Mad Men season 7 will be going up on US Amazon/Netflix before the rest of it premieres? I can't remember if Breaking Bad's half-season went up before the rest of it aired.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a starchy tuber
Sep 9, 2002

hi yes I'm very normal

GonSmithe posted:

HBO's streaming service, HBO Now, will be out next month and cost $15 a month, about the same as subscribing to HBO with a cable company.

Badass. That would save me $5 a month. Hopefully the mobile app has Chromecast support at launch.

a starchy tuber
Sep 9, 2002

hi yes I'm very normal

Humbug Scoolbus posted:

Oh gently caress..that means my cousin will be watching ARLI$$ non-stop.

I think ESPN owns the rights to it now. HBO didn't want that poo poo anymore.

Assuming HBO Now will carry the same content as HBO GO, you can see what's going to be in the catalog without a login at the GO site.

a starchy tuber
Sep 9, 2002

hi yes I'm very normal
So Bloodline is really god damned good so far. Just 2 episodes to go.

a starchy tuber
Sep 9, 2002

hi yes I'm very normal

ravenkult posted:

I wish there was more.

Resolution is really good.

a starchy tuber
Sep 9, 2002

hi yes I'm very normal

Shageletic posted:

So what's a good music documentary on any of the streaming services?

A Band Called Death is on Hulu.

a starchy tuber
Sep 9, 2002

hi yes I'm very normal
Do I need to be caught up on Twin Peaks to watch the new season? I stopped watching a few episodes into season 2.

a starchy tuber
Sep 9, 2002

hi yes I'm very normal
Is resolution streaming anywhere? Used to be on Netflix but was removed a while ago.

a starchy tuber
Sep 9, 2002

hi yes I'm very normal
The Vanessa Hudgens one is legitimately pretty darn good.

a starchy tuber
Sep 9, 2002

hi yes I'm very normal

TheManWithNoName posted:

Can’t tell if you’re being sarcastic or not...

We ended up watching The Man Who Invented Christmas which was actually pretty entertaining. It had a manic, almost farcical energy to it which I found hilarious.

No sarcasm intended. I enjoyed it. It might help if your brain is as broken as mine by years of seasonal Hallmark movies.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a starchy tuber
Sep 9, 2002

hi yes I'm very normal

Field Mousepad posted:

A couple of episodes into Trigger Warning with Killer Mike and it's pretty drat funny and semi educational

Episode 2 is giving me serious Nathan For You vibes.