Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Gallatin
Sep 20, 2004

Jose Oquendo posted:

Viacom just purchased Pluto TV, so expect that to go in the shitter.

What would the business model be for a new Pluto.tv?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gallatin
Sep 20, 2004

Alterian posted:

After now watching the Hulu fyre festival documentary I have reached the conclusion that cocaine is a hell of a drug.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OPW8NJzMOqw

Gallatin
Sep 20, 2004

CheesyDog posted:

Skyline is a low budget sci-fi bottle movie that escalates tremendously literally during the end credits, then has a weird international action-movie sequel that picks up immediately afterwards and involves knife fights with alien biomechs and then an even greater escalation in the last shot of the movie.

They're not "good" but I can't say that they're bad.

I usually dislike movies that can be summarized like that but I agree, they are both not bad and today that is saying something.

Gallatin
Sep 20, 2004

rzal posted:

Still avoid Lobster though.

This is one of my litmus tests for someone's opinion on movies if they liked it I can safely ignore the rest of what they have to say

Gallatin
Sep 20, 2004

Dr. S.O. Feelgood posted:

The Lobster is one of my favorite movies of the last decade. Maybe ever. I love it so much. Just thinking about it makes me smile. :)

Well what would a couple more of your favorites be? I'm not saying you have bad opinions, it's definitely me.