Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fishstick
Jul 9, 2005

Does not require preheating

precision posted:

fake edit: that cop show he had in the early 2000s was really good, isn't it on Netflix? I know it was like 5 months ago

You're thinking about Rescue Me

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fishstick
Jul 9, 2005

Paper Kaiju posted:

The show was called The Job.

Whoops

Fishstick
Jul 9, 2005

precision posted:

I don't know how long it's been on there, but all 4 seasons of The Thick of It are on Hulu. It's the dude who created the very similar-in-concept HBO show Veep and it is even more hilarious because the people have funny accents. If you don't watch it you're a loser or something.

If you're allergic to paying for Hulu Plus (I'm not sure if it's on free or not) there's a 2 month free trial option for PS4 and probably other platforms too. Assuming you're an adult and own a debit card it's worth it for free.

It's also on the UK region Netflix. Watch it if you want to hear creative insults from Peter Capaldi https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sk75R9uTMmo

Fishstick
Jul 9, 2005

Pirates showed up in my list- the best I can describe it is korean Pirates of the Carribean meets Moby Dick.
A whale swallows the royal seal for a newly conquered country, which triggers a race between bandits and pirates to catch the whale. It's nothing really special in terms of story, but it has a decent production value and it is fun to watch. If you've got two hours to spare, can deal with subtitiles and want a fun movie you really can't go wrong with Pirates

Fishstick fucked around with this message at 00:32 on Mar 29, 2015

Fishstick
Jul 9, 2005

Nektu posted:

Only half off-topic: does anyone know a working US proxy that I can use with netflix from europe? The ones I tried hald the tiny flaw that the netflix-player was not working and showed only black...

I used to use Hola, but sometimes it would inject ads into the page, or be slow as balls. Plus, you function as an exit node for your own country as long as it's active. I've been using Proxmate now, which has been much faster and reliable - plus you only have to install proxy packages for sites you want to use it for.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fishstick
Jul 9, 2005

Whoever suggested Legit, thank you. I hits a lot of Louie vibes, and DJ qualls is great.