Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Harminoff
Oct 24, 2005

👽
Just watched Parallels on netflix and wow what a good sci fi movie. It plays kind of like a tv show, and a tv show is hopefully in the works. I'd really like to see where they can take this story.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uyknfocH8t4

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Harminoff
Oct 24, 2005

👽
Yeah I highly doubt Lloyd Kaufman would ever sell Troma.

Harminoff
Oct 24, 2005

👽
It's pretty good and the content is there, but man is it one of the most one-sided documentaries that I've seen. I don't think that anyone can watch that and and not be swayed by it which I guess is probably the point.

They really make him out to be a better guy than he really is. I mean the entire cat thing wasn't some happy accident around the fire when he was young like they make it out to be.

Harminoff
Oct 24, 2005

👽
My problem with prime is that it's hard to know what's on it. Netflix's menu is just better. At least for me on my fire tv stick, unless I just don't know how to use it properly.

Harminoff
Oct 24, 2005

👽
edit: wrong thread

Harminoff fucked around with this message at 03:43 on Feb 26, 2018

Harminoff
Oct 24, 2005

👽
http://deadline.com/2018/04/everything-sucks-canceled-after-one-season-netflix-1202360183/

That kind of sucks

Harminoff
Oct 24, 2005

👽

veni veni veni posted:

Agreed. It's a trend I'm not loving. Most of these could be covered in a normal feature length time.

Netflix is making a 10 hour documentary on Michael Jordan. Pretty insane how long these are getting.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Harminoff
Oct 24, 2005

👽
Pretty lame, i've been using a lot of pluto.tv recently. Only complaint I have is the ads play at random times it seems, so it just cuts out of the show at non commercial break times.