Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Maytag
Nov 4, 2006

it's enough that it all be filled with that majestic sadness that is the pleasure of tragedy.
Get it, he posted a questionable pic and got a scolding then talked about a goon topic instead of posting a pic. What IS a topic anyway.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Maytag
Nov 4, 2006

it's enough that it all be filled with that majestic sadness that is the pleasure of tragedy.
I like Crest

Maytag
Nov 4, 2006

Is it still a problem for SA if you have a huge ignore list? I'm honestly asking, I'd just like to see funny pictures and not goons who think posting about tea is in any way interesting.

Maytag
Nov 4, 2006

Sorry you guys got so offended that someone might not want to read your dumb tea stories. Sometimes this thread still has content that's not just a regurgitation of other sites, and it takes awhile on a phone to scroll through 30 posts about that guy you saw on the subway.

Maytag has a new favorite as of 15:09 on Apr 12, 2015

Maytag
Nov 4, 2006

"Red_October_7000" posted:

Sorry if this is huge, can't tell on mobile.

Maytag
Nov 4, 2006

slomomofo posted:

Bet you've never seen

tl;dr- double-hitter bong where end 26 goes in a gal's vajayjay with the assumption that the vibration of the bubbling water will get her off. Why any lady would ever want bong

Someone's never seen Deep Throat. Everything's better with Coke.

Maytag
Nov 4, 2006

Let's have six pages about what kind of mushrooms you guys like to eat.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Maytag
Nov 4, 2006

In my defense my wife took that picture of the penis mushroom. I try to only post complaints and original content here.

• Locked thread