Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
davebo
Nov 15, 2006

Parallel lines do meet, but they do it incognito
College Slice

Dan Didio posted:

A documentary.

I was gonna say Koyaanisqatsi.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

davebo
Nov 15, 2006

College Slice

I've seen this done at events and can confirm it is awkward as hell and you just feel bad for the lady standing there. The rest are fine because at least they're doing something.

Edit: VV I've never seen the carpet lady done anywhere but Bat Mitzvahs, so hopefully not a lot of drunk dads messing with her. There was however one with a Britney Spears impersonator years ago who had to put up with handsy 13 year olds AND their dads.

davebo has a new favorite as of 01:15 on Mar 3, 2015

davebo
Nov 15, 2006

College Slice

Anora posted:

I worked in a store that sold Magic cards and had tourneys, a lot of those people need to feel shame. I let being fat go, as sometimes you can't help it, either through Physical or Mental conditions. They do however need to feel hardcore shame for their personalities though.

I don't see it as fat shaming so much as being able to dress yourself shaming. Tuck in your shirt and/or wear a belt so no one ever has to see your rear end crack. We had this issue at work a few years ago and it only took a little shaming to never have to see a disgusting plumbers rear end in a business setting ever again. Then a few years later he had kids and lost a ton of weight to set a better example. So shaming is good for covering rear end, motivation is good for losing weight.

davebo
Nov 15, 2006

College Slice

Is Jesus trying to do the Emperor Palpatine lightning thing? I'm not christian, can he do that?

davebo
Nov 15, 2006

College Slice

Parrotine posted:

Langoliers: the best horror monster with the worst movie

Bronson Pinchot in a made for tv movie? How did that go wrong? I like when mean pacman ate the airport.

davebo
Nov 15, 2006

College Slice

I wouldn't even have space for something like that. Unless they could turn the seat part into a toilet too. Then sign me up.

davebo
Nov 15, 2006

College Slice

There is nothing funny about Tom Cruise's terrible off-center teeth.

davebo
Nov 15, 2006

College Slice

Efexeye posted:

pretty sure that's roddy piper

I was thinking fat William H. Macy for a second.

davebo
Nov 15, 2006

College Slice

SubjectVerbObject posted:

In the garden
Welcome to the garden
Watch it bring you to your
knees, knees
I wanna watch you weed!

Welp. Now that's gonna be in my head any time I do yard work.

davebo
Nov 15, 2006

College Slice

Jerry Mumphrey posted:

Questionably Moist Bill is still welcome however as he always pays credit card

It's the No Questionably Moist Bills Club. We're allowed to have one.

davebo
Nov 15, 2006

College Slice

Snowglobe of Doom posted:

A friend spotted this in a store. It's a real movie.

He didn't buy it. :argh:

I can't believe I just went to imdb and searched for "antfarm dickhole" and it actually worked. I guess I was expecting this to be something so low budget that it wouldn't even be listed. It even has two user reviews.

davebo
Nov 15, 2006

College Slice
Since this is usually the thread I come to for loss edits, I was surprised to see this pop up in our very own Grand Theft Auto 5 thread:

FutonForensic posted:

I would like to submit the following

davebo
Nov 15, 2006

College Slice

Sinners Sandwich posted:

You know teens have netflix and cable tv can watch movies

I'm actually curious since I'm so old now. Growing up in the 80's I was exposed to plenty of reruns of stuff from the 70's and hell even shows as old as Little Rascals. Nowadays though with so much available on demand like Netflix, do kids today really get exposed to older stuff that much if there's no real need to? When something like Transformers gets rehashed for movies, they might bother seeking out the old cartoons, but I can't imagine many teenagers watching reruns of Mad About You.

Edit: VV Well that would have been rude because they still owed Paul Reiser a debt of gratitude for the joy he gave us on My Two Dads.

davebo has a new favorite as of 20:54 on May 24, 2016

davebo
Nov 15, 2006

College Slice

Elfface posted:

even the mundane stuff like bank robberies.

Eff that dick.
Eff that dick.
FDIC

davebo
Nov 15, 2006

College Slice

Met posted:

Is it? Compared to what?

I assume he's basing it on the Macarena topping the Billboard Top 100 in summer of '96 as the pinnacle of civilization. It's all downhill from there.

davebo
Nov 15, 2006

College Slice

Dumbfire Rocketman posted:

shitPosting COnstantly Syndrome

I just wanted to thank you for that whole post.

davebo
Nov 15, 2006

College Slice

I haven't worn a Time to gently caress watch since I got a Time to gently caress smartphone.

davebo
Nov 15, 2006

College Slice

How did they know they didn't view it upside down and it's really an anti-christ potato? Apologies in advance if I'm just unaware of proper potato-orienting procedure.

Edit: I just searched google images and found a ton of these. Apparently pretty common.

davebo has a new favorite as of 00:19 on Nov 22, 2016

davebo
Nov 15, 2006

College Slice

Titus Sardonicus posted:

^^^:bahgawd:
So her husband ordered that for her. Probably just a joke, not gonna kinkshame

Yeah if you all aren't putting lit candles in your wives butts then good luck sustaining a marriage past the first few years.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

davebo
Nov 15, 2006

College Slice

Horrible Lurkbeast posted:

The one comfort we have about the state of the earth is that chuck tingle will be there to commemorate every step to apocalypse.

Pounded in the butt by humanity's dwindling amount of arable land?

• Locked thread