Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
im pooping!
Nov 17, 2006

Honestly that's one of the better explanations for unbreaking my brain, much more creative than photoshops of my time/pixels or whatever.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

im pooping!
Nov 17, 2006

so it reminds you that you have the person ignored so you still have to read that and scroll past it anyway? wow

im pooping!
Nov 17, 2006

Krinkle posted:

They call it that because you take ONE look at it, turn 360 degrees, and walk away.

Still works. It's the 2010 new years eve glasses of jokes.

360 is a circle, the joke only works if it was called xbox 180

im pooping!
Nov 17, 2006

kannonfodder posted:

You can't go and say something like that and not give us a link.

:justpost:

it was a encyclopedia dramatica link about some mentally ill dude who is fixated on one of the rescue ranger mice, and includes some stupid webcomic where he puts the mouse into his dick

not particularly funny

im pooping!
Nov 17, 2006

Neddy Seagoon posted:

"Shh, Bunny. Dream forever...."

That may be based in reality more than you think, apparently male kangaroos use their incredible arm muscles in fights for dominance. Specifically, they put their opponent into a headlock and choke them until they stop moving, whether or not they let them go before they die of asphyxiation is luck of the draw.

im pooping!
Nov 17, 2006

if a .45 is the kind of bullet that can blow off limbs, a .50 is the kind that can vaporize them

im pooping!
Nov 17, 2006

This is more common than you would think, but I've never actually heard of someone going straight from the bar to a meeting or vice versa.

im pooping!
Nov 17, 2006

loss.jpg

im pooping!
Nov 17, 2006

beato posted:

What was Landerig known for around these parts (apart from that goon chart)? All I know from reading about him on here in the past is that he's on SomethingSensitive now.

he was known for making that chart and nothing else, and he was shunned for it

im pooping!
Nov 17, 2006

Len posted:

Isn't there a printer that sprays too much ink on purpose to help lubricate the printer or some poo poo?

epson does it, it's the dumbest thing in the universe when someone wants to print black and white but the yellow cartridge is "empty" and you can't print anything, especially when the reasoning epson gives is so the heads don't clog, even though they obviously do clog because there's a self-cleaning function that uses a poo poo load of ink

there are stupid things you can buy from china that will reset the chip inside it so it thinks its a brand new cartridge, and as far as i know, the chip inside is based on date of manufacture rather than actual ink levels

im pooping!
Nov 17, 2006

now anyone who claims they're *celebrity* on the internet, im gona take them super seriously

im pooping!
Nov 17, 2006

organic milk is pasteurized at a higher temp and has a shelf life of several months

im pooping!
Nov 17, 2006

Cracked_Gear posted:

it wouldn't be a Bethesda game without hilarious bugs. i bet Fallout 4 is going to be magical in that regard

for anyone that doesnt get it, theres no door on that building LOL

im pooping!
Nov 17, 2006

http://www.mafa.com/Pregnant-Rapunzel-Neck-Surgery

im pooping!
Nov 17, 2006

goose fleet posted:

What's the 10 grand reward for

Finding and reporting to the US Government the location of a Uranium deposit.

im pooping!
Nov 17, 2006

he died

im pooping!
Nov 17, 2006

yes we have kettles because we all live in 1700s france or whatever

im pooping!
Nov 17, 2006

gently caress you man

im pooping!
Nov 17, 2006

Stardunk posted:

I was looking for a cat carrier on Amazon and this came up, and the product picture just killed me.

im pooping!
Nov 17, 2006

it was the only time juggalos did something worthy of note and it was glorious

im pooping!
Nov 17, 2006

yes

im pooping!
Nov 17, 2006

mine was changed by replying to a gbs thread with the phrase 'im pooping!' several hundred times

im pooping!
Nov 17, 2006

i distinctly remember how i learned of barney. kids at my school would use watching barney as an insult(because its a kids show, you see). i legitimately didnt know who barney was or why it would be something to make fun of. the people claiming others watched barney clearly knew what it was. i think i had to ask one of them what they were talking about and they kindly explained it to me. thanks, clandestine barney watcher!

im pooping!
Nov 17, 2006

Birb Katter posted:

I don't know what you're talking about

As far as I can guess he was told to never answer questions without coaching, probably as a result of answering questions without coaching. He performed admirably in that regard.

im pooping!
Nov 17, 2006

its a valentines day card that says happy new year lol

im pooping!
Nov 17, 2006

i guess theyll never be the head of a major corporation

im pooping!
Nov 17, 2006

what the heck kind of monitor do you have?

*apparently im a weirdo for using a tv as a monitor for the past 10 years

im pooping! has a new favorite as of 02:36 on Feb 26, 2016

im pooping!
Nov 17, 2006

or you could just gently caress them

im pooping!
Nov 17, 2006

Zzulu posted:

duck, if prepared properly so it's not so fatty, is super delicious

wtf boil that poo poo in its own fat what's wrong with you

im pooping!
Nov 17, 2006

Stupid_Sexy_Flander posted:

I ended up going with this set, mainly because it came with the little transparent lock to play with, and it was basically dirt cheap. If I get hardcore into OMG MUST PICK EVERYTHING I'll grab a better set. For just loving around the house, it'll do.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01A8I3ANW

And yes, never really wander around with these in pocket or car unless you have a REALLY good reason for it. Nothing like probable cause to make you end up in a lot of trouble that has nothing to do with you.

"No officer, I was just walking through my neighborhood with my lock picks in my pocket! I had no idea someone was robbed here" probably won't go over well.

conversely dont let them look through your car

im pooping!
Nov 17, 2006

Tumble posted:

Jesus, those tires are bald as gently caress, I get the feeling if they didn't run over the wrench they'd still be running them. Probably a blessing there.

its almost as if someone could have put the wrench in there after it was removed, but why would they do that?

im pooping!
Nov 17, 2006

whiteyfats posted:

Everything about that pic is amazing.

The people in Second Life are nuts and videos of dudes trolling the crazies are actually really funny, look them up, you wont be disappointed.

im pooping!
Nov 17, 2006

yes that video, i scrolled down a little bit to press like but apparently i already clicked like on that video several years ago or whatever, most likely when i first saw it

im pooping!
Nov 17, 2006

those are clearly coconut crabs, not lobstrosities

im pooping!
Nov 17, 2006

it looks kinda tasty irregardless

im pooping!
Nov 17, 2006

:eyepop:

im pooping!
Nov 17, 2006

look at that freak of nature with his freak thumb

im pooping!
Nov 17, 2006

And that band's name?

Alberta Einstein

im pooping!
Nov 17, 2006

Len posted:

Apparently he actually quit cold pretty quick once he found out it was bad for you. At least that's what we learned in one of my classes.

lol did they also tell you he quit smoking cigars when they told him cigar smoking caused his lip cancer?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

im pooping!
Nov 17, 2006

Rocket Baby Dolls posted:

I decided to play The Wolf Among Us, to be fair I wouldn't know what to say in this situation either....

silence is a valid option

Also is that part immediately following a heated argument with bluebeard? because I've had that same bug happen to me twice at that point, and each time when I loaded the checkpoint it skipped me past it so I don't even know

• Locked thread