Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
text me a vag pic
May 18, 2007

Len posted:

I hope if I die of unknown causes my friends and family can have fun with it like that.

It's not fun or funny. Uppercuts from Batman have killed hundreds of people in the last decade, alone. As of now, there is no known cure for an uppercut from Batman. I miss you, grandpa.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

text me a vag pic
May 18, 2007

If you open up the magazine and actually read the article, you'd know it was just a two page spread that says "WE DID."

text me a vag pic
May 18, 2007

I love Alfred Hitchcock.

What is this comic, I am blanking on the name, I want to find it.

text me a vag pic
May 18, 2007

beato posted:

He might wanna delete this too http://mr-cayless.deviantart.com

Dude sure loves drawing ladies with tiny arms and big dumb titties. Also plastic

text me a vag pic
May 18, 2007

-Zydeco- posted:

IIRC he has a severe case of obsessive compulsive disorder. Ok guy with really lovely issues. If you want delusional internet wierdos check out Sonichu.

The guy on the left is the creators literal self insert.

Things haven't gone well for Chris Chan.

However, I wish Uli nothing but the best.

text me a vag pic
May 18, 2007

FROM THE ORIGINAL CREATOR

CWC posted:

ALL Sonichu, Rosechu, Cwcville and such material is Copyrighted March, 2000 by Christian Weston Chandler, with Full Paperwork backed up in Washington DC.

I love it.

theflyingorc posted:

I can't for the life of me find it again - it was this girl just going on and on about how wacky she was and referencing memes and harry potter and it was so obviously going to get thrown out by the first person to see it.

You mean this 8 page monsterpiece?

http://minus.com/lb0WWQHJtf5xo6

text me a vag pic
May 18, 2007

Blurred posted:

yep, you've nailed him!

you should probably lay off or he's going to get cross.

e:

text me a vag pic has a new favorite as of 23:06 on Sep 11, 2015

text me a vag pic
May 18, 2007

The MSJ posted:

A Google Deep Dream makeup.

14 INCH DICK posted:

Absolutely would

Who wouldn't? She's a real looker.

text me a vag pic
May 18, 2007

text me a vag pic
May 18, 2007

Gripen5 posted:

Why the hell is everything "loss"?

When you loss, you can't lose. Even though it's 8 loving years old and no one on this planet reads CAD any more.

text me a vag pic
May 18, 2007

It's actually because I was running with scissors after my mom had just mopped and :gibs:

text me a vag pic
May 18, 2007

He looked lonely

text me a vag pic
May 18, 2007

Solice Kirsk posted:

This kills the tortoise

But the dog thrives.

text me a vag pic
May 18, 2007

Elias_Maluco posted:

The cat is autistic

text me a vag pic
May 18, 2007

Olive Garden tonight! posted:

SMH if you haven't seen Strokémon

Happy New YEar
                                                                                            /

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

text me a vag pic
May 18, 2007

Kennel posted:

That cat looks stuffed.

Probably why he was fine sharing his food.

• Locked thread