Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
marshmallow creep
Dec 10, 2008

I've been sitting here for 5 mins trying to think of a joke to make but I just realised the animators of Mass Effect already did it for me

I can only imagine glue was involved or this was the guy who did it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rrbjzcyksm0

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

marshmallow creep
Dec 10, 2008

I've been sitting here for 5 mins trying to think of a joke to make but I just realised the animators of Mass Effect already did it for me

Did his head always wobble in this gif or did you have something to do with that?

marshmallow creep
Dec 10, 2008

Istari posted:

Shopped ?

Don't ruin this for me.

marshmallow creep
Dec 10, 2008

Bill was a goon in college.

marshmallow creep has a new favorite as of 23:44 on Mar 27, 2015

marshmallow creep
Dec 10, 2008

beato posted:

Wait... I thought it was just for the funny pic. Is it actually a thing, or were you just staying in unfortunate accommodation? I don't know what to believe any more. Do they even have toilet paper in America?

We drag our asses across the carpet.

Every family I've met has had a tea kettle, though. Sweet tea is too important to the south.

marshmallow creep
Dec 10, 2008

Smelly posted:

Congrats on kinkshaming your boss.

What do you call it when your kink is watching other people get off on their kinks?

marshmallow creep
Dec 10, 2008

marshmallow creep
Dec 10, 2008

Stupid_Sexy_Flander posted:

Dude wrote a lot of sex jokes, fart jokes and dick jokes, but is basically taught as a serious writer. I don't get it.

I forget which Canterbury Tale it is, but Chaucer wrote one story where a woman tricks a man into kissing her boyfriend's rear end as he lets out a huge wet fart. It's beautiful.

marshmallow creep
Dec 10, 2008

marshmallow creep
Dec 10, 2008

marshmallow creep
Dec 10, 2008

New Leaf posted:

I own two refrigerators. I am the 1%!

If I count my stand alone freezer, I have three! I am your loving king!

marshmallow creep
Dec 10, 2008

darkhand posted:

You can buy it at kroger

Hell, I've seen it at Walmart.

marshmallow creep
Dec 10, 2008

God yes. That stuff is abominable.

marshmallow creep
Dec 10, 2008

DoctorWhat posted:

Not to mention that some boobs are actually just kind of sad.

Mournful, even. Mournful tits.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b_k33RfVP2Q&t=520s

marshmallow creep
Dec 10, 2008

I remember having a breakfast like that when I was in Berlin as a kid and it was the single most disgusting thing I had ever eaten.

marshmallow creep
Dec 10, 2008

You don't know me! I don't have to take this from you!

marshmallow creep
Dec 10, 2008

So what I'm hearing is you need to be crazy or a crab to be into politics?

marshmallow creep
Dec 10, 2008

OctoberBlues posted:

Why is buying two of the half dozens cheaper than buying a dozen?! :argh:

There's a donut shot near me that sells single donuts for a dollar, but a half dozen for 6.50.

marshmallow creep
Dec 10, 2008

:lol:

marshmallow creep
Dec 10, 2008

No, they want it to be a surprise next time you sex.

marshmallow creep
Dec 10, 2008

Shut up and Jam Gaiden 2 looking good

marshmallow creep
Dec 10, 2008

"Welcome to Phishy Phil's! What can we catch for you today?"
"I'd like some wolf, and she'll have a platter of shelled hedgehog."

marshmallow creep has a new favorite as of 13:34 on Nov 2, 2016

marshmallow creep
Dec 10, 2008

Deltasquid posted:

Oh hey, I recognize this dog. That's Fidèle who is kind of a tourist attraction in Bruges. He died earlier this year, though. :smith:

2016 continues to be the worst year

marshmallow creep
Dec 10, 2008

That frog sure has a strange tongue.

http://i.imgur.com/OYSluIL.mp4

marshmallow creep
Dec 10, 2008

Chinese dating show. This one caught me by surprise.

marshmallow creep
Dec 10, 2008

Hit the showers, you.

marshmallow creep
Dec 10, 2008

*said with a Spanish accent.

marshmallow creep
Dec 10, 2008

Don't know what this is from but this little guy is pretty cool.

http://i.imgur.com/ykRx2TB.mp4

marshmallow creep
Dec 10, 2008

RFC2324 posted:

I love how even the beholder is obviously disgusted by that thing.

Beholders are disgusted by anything that's not their particular variety of beholder. :spergin:

marshmallow creep
Dec 10, 2008

http://i.imgur.com/LuwiowM.mp4

New Tekken looking good.

marshmallow creep
Dec 10, 2008

http://i.imgur.com/ATWMNi8.mp4

marshmallow creep
Dec 10, 2008

marshmallow creep
Dec 10, 2008

dog....god?

marshmallow creep
Dec 10, 2008

Nordick posted:

It feels really dumb to NWS this but I guess I should

:nws: https://imgur.com/gallery/HwsFv

Thank you. Next time I think about eating I'll just look at this.

marshmallow creep
Dec 10, 2008

marshmallow creep
Dec 10, 2008

JoelJoel posted:

Who gets the 3rd wine glass?

Clearly that's not the waiter but their third wheel "wacky" friend who has invited himself to their dinner date.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

marshmallow creep
Dec 10, 2008

Solice Kirsk posted:

I have never been as happy as this man who tricked his friend into eating an egg. Life seems even blander now.

I love it too.

What language was that? It looked like a kinder-egg but I couldn't see the label clearly and who knows if the guy just imported them anyway.

• Locked thread