Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
tight aspirations
Jul 13, 2009

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tight aspirations
Jul 13, 2009

tight aspirations
Jul 13, 2009

Faux Mulder posted:

I REALLY want to hear this conversation. There are so many possibilities! What does God want? How does the phone company charge that call? Is it really him or is some teenager just pranking a guy who turns out to be exactly as doe-eyed and credulous as he looks?

I had him pegged for Paul McCartney's stupid yank cousin. I think he's accidentally phoned his dog, by mistake.

tight aspirations
Jul 13, 2009

William Shakespeare, greatest writer in the English language and the world's pre-eminent dramatist, invents the "your mum" joke.

tight aspirations
Jul 13, 2009

The abdication crisis happened in 1936. Nothing at all happened between 1939 and 1945. Nothing at all.

tight aspirations
Jul 13, 2009

quote:

To: Randall Munroe

We have Megan. Write your checks like an adult.

tight aspirations
Jul 13, 2009

tight aspirations
Jul 13, 2009

Lasher posted:

Useful if you're wanking off dudes in a chain family pub for an ironic review in a hipster magazine I guess.

I'll have you know SugarApe is a hipster magazine, but only ironically. I should know, after all.

tight aspirations
Jul 13, 2009

Bored posted:

I grew up hating hamburgers because my mother put Mrs. Dash in them and there were pieces of what looked like maggots in my burgers. Turns out Mrs. Dash has rice in it.

Hate to break it to you, but that was actually ricin, and your mom was tired of your poo poo.

tight aspirations
Jul 13, 2009

Pretty sure he shot people's hands off, not feet.

tight aspirations
Jul 13, 2009

WarpedNaba posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ApeFClejxTg

I think it's a reference to this. The cut-in clip, not the KotH ytp.

e: gently caress, youtube ain't embedding code properly. Go to 1:30.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z38tZPxDekw

tight aspirations
Jul 13, 2009

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eif648h6WNc

*Screamer at 0:12*

tight aspirations
Jul 13, 2009

tight aspirations
Jul 13, 2009

The Ape of Naples posted:

I want to see gay guys touching vaginas.

tight aspirations
Jul 13, 2009

To be fair, that affect could have been achieved by a madman and a tube of cream.

tight aspirations
Jul 13, 2009

artsy fartsy posted:

I'm almost positive the earliest episodes of Barney didn't use that song, but instead they all held hands and did some kind of weird chant that banished Barney back into his toy form.

So, like an exorcism?

tight aspirations
Jul 13, 2009

Why did he eat the onion, exactly? Seems a strange thing to do.

tight aspirations
Jul 13, 2009

This makes me upset. A) Male bees don't even have stings, and b) even if they did, the stinger wouldn't be ripped off from stinging another bee. Also, c) the pheromones from a sting would encourage other bees to sting the victim. Furthermore, d) how loving small is that flower / big are the bees.

fe: e) Bees can't even see the colour red.

e2: Those wings are too small. I AM ANGERED BY THE DEPICTION OF BEES IN LIGHT-HEARTED CARTOONS.

tight aspirations has a new favorite as of 23:08 on Feb 15, 2016

tight aspirations
Jul 13, 2009

tight aspirations has a new favorite as of 22:27 on Apr 7, 2016

tight aspirations
Jul 13, 2009

No ring, 2/10.

tight aspirations
Jul 13, 2009

Bogmonster posted:

Welcome, friend. You know, a lot of people say: 'Guy N. Smith? Isn’t he the guy who writes all that horror crap?' Well, good luck to you, you’re an idiot.

Because my books always say something, even if it’s just something simple like: 'Don’t genetically engineer crabs to be as big as men', there's always a message or a theme.

tight aspirations
Jul 13, 2009

tight aspirations
Jul 13, 2009

tight aspirations
Jul 13, 2009

Woebin posted:

Back in the day, they often designed interesting covers first and then attempted to write stories to match them afterwards.

So slightly more honest clickbait, then.

tight aspirations
Jul 13, 2009

tight aspirations
Jul 13, 2009

tight aspirations
Jul 13, 2009

tight aspirations
Jul 13, 2009

tight aspirations
Jul 13, 2009

tight aspirations
Jul 13, 2009

tight aspirations
Jul 13, 2009

tight aspirations
Jul 13, 2009

tight aspirations
Jul 13, 2009

tight aspirations
Jul 13, 2009

:ohdear:

tight aspirations
Jul 13, 2009

tight aspirations
Jul 13, 2009

Zzulu posted:

This all ties into the greater pizza-multiplanar theory regarding the fake history of pizza and pizza related food where ancient british druids actuallly invented the original pizza through communion with nature and a complex ritual involving magnetic resonance cascades

Pizzas came from Xen? I mean, that's like one good thing, I guess.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tight aspirations
Jul 13, 2009

• Locked thread